Taken

'Family is everything in my house, how else am I meant to think'

Weiss

------

It has been at least a week now since Ruby had been taken off of her assignment of protecting me, the new girl Avery that dad had selected was irritating and I didn't care much for her. all she seemed to do was get in my way whenever I needed to talk to Ruby. just like right now, I wanted to see if Ruby would go for a walk with me, but Avery had grabbed her arm and pulled her away. I was so angry, I started walking to the library when suddenly a Faunus wearing black clothes with their face covered appeared. "it's nice to meet you miss Weiss Schnee, I'm here to capture you, if you will just come with me quietly" she said, I started backing up slowly, then made a break for it, I ran but she was right behind me. I turned a corner, but was sent flying backwards, I hit the side of a fountain that was in the middle of the courtyard I was in. The stone on the fountain cracked and little prices crumbled and fell to the ground. I held my hand to my back, immense pain was all I could feel.

I looked up as I heard someone walk over to me. I looked straight into the eyes of Avery, she was glaring down at me, she raised her leg then brought it down on my stomach, it was painful and I'm sure I heard one of my ribs crack. "stop, we need her unharmed" I heard the Faunus girl say, 'bit late for that' I thought, I started coughing, as it was getting harder to breath. "hurry up and take this vermin away from me" Avery told the Faunus. i reached out and grabbed her leg. she looked down at me.

"Why" was all I managed to get out, my vision was starting to fade, black spots appearing. "you changed my Ruby, I'm just taking back what's mine" she turned and walked away, my vision faded to black.

---

I awoke to the sound of metal scraping on concrete. my eyes were heavy and it was hard to open them, but when I finally did I wished I was still unconscious. I was in a large concrete room, it was dark and damp, I was lying on a gross and mouldy bed, springs sticking out of the mattress, with a thin sheet thrown over me. I tried to get up, but there was immense pain in my back, stomach and chest. I looked down at myself, my clothes had been taken off, all I had on was some grey pants, no shirt. My whole torso had been bandaged, I'm guessing that Avery had done a number on me. I should of fought back is what you are probably thinking. but I don't hurt humans/Faunus, I have only been trained to deal with creatures of Grimm. I needed to get our of here. I tried getting up again, I managed to get my torso off the bed but I slammed back down when I heard a door opening. I tried to act as if I was still unconscious, though I knew it was probably to late.

There were footsteps getting closer to the bed, I stiffened. "open your eyes scum" I heard a male say. My eyes opened and I stared at the man above me. he had dark blue hair and yellow eyes. "where am i" I asked with confidence, even if I was in this situation I wasn't going to show them fear. "shut up, listen here. you will do as we say or else you will get hurt" I looked at him like he was stupid "worse than this" he corrected. "I won't do what you say, even if you injure me more" I told him. he grit his teeth and then smirked at me. his hand came down to my stomach and he pushed down. the pressure was right on where Avery had stomped on my stomach. I held back the scream of pain, as I didn't want to give them the satisfaction. he kept pushing down harder and harder. trying to get me to scream, I was about to when suddenly he was thrown across the room. "don't injure her further you fool" there stood a girl with black hair and red eyes, it seemed as it she was surrounded by a faint red light. "I'm sorry about that, you are our guest after all, you don't deserve to be treated like that, well not yet at least" she smiled down at me, I got a really bad feeling from her, like what I was seeing was just a front, that something hideous was behind her sweet and innocent mask. "what do you want from me, why have you people been coming after me" I said in a rather loud voice filled with anger, "All in good time my dear, but I can at least tell you this, your father is in this as well" she said.

My father, how can my father be involved in this, where they after money, were they going to use me as a hostage and try and cut a deal with him, no if they were then it would already be in motion. was he also here, I doubt it, considering he has protection around him 24/7. so how was he connected to this. "my my, the little one sure is thinking hard now isn't she" the girl in front of me mocked. "shut up" I said which just made her laugh. "what's your name" I asked her, "why do you want to know" she questioned tilting her head to the side, "when I get out of here I want to know the name of who I need to get revenge on" I told her. she laughed "oh dear, that is quite funny, alright, I'll tell you. but just know that you will never escape from here alive" she picked something up that was next to her, I looked and noticed it was a needle, I tried struggling, but it was in vane as she slowly injected the liquid from the needle into my neck. I started feeling sleepy, and as I was about to go out she said "my name is Cinder, I'll be sure to have fun with you"