Darkness

(After Blake escapes from white fang)

'Black the beast descends from shadows'

---Blake---

The train continued until we had reached the city, just before it arrived at the station I jumped off and landed gruffly onto the ground. my bow being ripped off in the process and damaged. I picked it up and tied it around the hilt of my weapon. I had nowhere to go anymore, I had finally left the white fang and was now on my own. I decided to walk around the city for a while.

I was close to the docks when I heard shouting, there were 3 Faunus being brutalised by a group of around 7 humans. what was really sad was that around 4 of the humans were grown men, while the rest being around 14 to 15 years of age. I walked over to the group and stood In between them. the humans looked at me with humour in their eyes. "what's wrong little Monster girl.. oh I'm sorry I mean Faunus girl" one of the adult men asked while the rest snickered.

"What did these Faunus do to deserve such treatment from people like you" I asked them. they smirked "well for one, they were breathing" he looked at me and laughed. "that's enough human" I spat the word "just leave now and no one gets hurt" I told them, hoping that they would take my offer and leave. unfortunately for them they weren't very smart. the guy that had been talking swung at me, I ducked and swiped at his legs, making him fall over, when all of his buddies saw this they got angry.

Just then they all rushed me, I jumped over them and hit the back of their necks just were the pressure point was. I succeeded in knocking them out. the guy that I had made fall before finally got up, "you Faunus scum, I'm getting the cops" and he ran off. I looked to the 3 Faunus and motioned for them to follow me.

I led them through the streets until I found the edge of the city where the forest of forever fall was located. I turned and looked at the kids there were 2 boys who looked to be around the age of 7 and one girl who was around 15. "will you 3 be alright now" I asked "yes miss. thank you for saving us" the only girl said with her head down. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up. she had a busted lip and a black eye. I'm guessing she tried protecting the younger ones.

Just as they were about to leave an ersa came out of the forest and swung for the girl, I jumped in front and blocked the beasts blow with my sword "RUN" I yelled at the kids, they did as I said and ran. I held off the ersa for as long as I could. I was about to defeat it when 2 more rushed at me. one managed to hit my leg. I felt liquid run down my leg and new that this beast had drawn blood. while I was holding 2 of them off the other one came from behind and slashed my back. I fell to the ground in pain. the monsters were rushing me and I thought I was done for when suddenly in a blaze of fire the creatures of Grimm were pushed back.

I looked up and all I saw was yellow and the 3 kids that I had told to run. but then darkness encompassed me.

I awoke in a strange room and was told by a lady named Glinda Goodwitch that I was at beacon academy.