Fated To Love You

When they came to his room, he was about to be laid in the guest room, "No! Not in there! In my room! Laid him there!" Said Shen Wei. Da quing arch his brow he know last time Yunlan laid in the guest room not in Shen Wei's room.

     As he laid Yunlan on Shen Wei's bed. Shen Wei can't stop looking Yunlan's sleeping face. As Da quing cough, "Can we know take off his shirt I want to see if his wounds are reopen again. Shen Wei blushed on realizing his been caught gazing to Yunlan by Da quing.

     As they took off the shirt and examine his body. Da quing was relief that nothing harm happened to Yunlan's body. "Shen Wei could you guard Yunlan for a while I'm just gonna get the medicine for his wound, as Shen Wei nod. Da quing quickly went out but not before he see how Shen Wei look lovingly to Yunlan. "How I regretted my wishes, really!" As he went out.

     While Shen Wei guarding Yunlan he can't help be amaze on his lean muscular flawless torso. While that plump lips making him thirst to taste it. Like a butterfly to a flower, Shen Wei suddenly kiss him tenderly. For a split second Yunlan open his cute brown eyes and close it again. As he felt that soft lips upon him. Shen Wei suddenly break the kiss. As he lick his lips, "Yunlan I can't believe your sweeter than I thought, I can't wait to have you in my embrace once this thing is over." As he touched Yunlan's lips making it  slightly open. As a cough suddenly break his concentration for Da quing came back. "You sure love him dearly?" Da quing tease.

     Shen Wei suddenly blushed, "I'm sorry I can't...." He was cut by Da quing words, "Thanks for loving him, he have a hard life until now I thought he never will find love and died alone and misery." Said Da quing. "Who are you anyway? Why are you willing to give him to me?" Shen Wei ask. "My name is Da quing I'm his best friend and his guardian and you my friend is his destiny! I hope you won't break my friends heart?" He said. Making Shen Wei red as before, "I'm his destiny? Is this real?!"
As Da quing smile to him. "If you really wanted him? I'll help you to catch his heart!" Da quing said. As Shen Wei nod immediately and he took Yunlan's hand and smile. "So his my fated one!" Yunlan never knew that Da quing have already gave him to Shen Wei.

     Next morning, as Yezun about to wake up his Gege, he was surprised that his Gege have someone in his embrace, he almost shout. But Shen Wei upon waking up hurriedly shut his mouth by his hand and went outside. "Whose that?!" He ask. "My mysterious neighbor Zhao Yunlan!" As Shen Wei almost smile from ear to ear. "Gege! Are you out of your mind?! Did you kidnapped him?!" Shen Wei shake his head. Someone gave him to me! He belongs to me now!" As his grinning.

     "What?! You really are kidnapping the guy!" Said Yezun, as the said  guy was about to wake up. "Da quing....give my coffee? As Yunlan wake up with disarray dark hair in all direction and yawn cutely as he stretch his bear torso making Shen Wei and Yezun look his way. As Shen Wei notice the hunger look of Yezun to his prince. "Hey! His mine!" As he walk toward him and close the door so his twins can't look at his prize possession. "Da quing is that you? Wait! You smell differently? Like....What are you doing in my room?!" As he sense it's not Da quing but Shen Wei. As he hugged his pillow after feeling his bare chest. "Well the first place this is my room and the second Da quing have something important to do that's why he left you to me to take care of you!" He said.

     Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "What?! That fat cat! Give me my shirt!" He shout. But as Shen Wei handed him the shirt he caress Yunlan hands. Making Yunlan shiver and blushed to his hold. Shen Wei notice it, "So, there's a hint he likes me too!" He internally laugh.
"Look Yunlan let me help you!" He said. "No...no.. thanks!" But Shen Wei still insist it. As he slightly touched Yunlan's body just to pull Yunlan's shirt on. Yunlan jerk away from his touch and became red. As he tried to find his stick. Shen Wei suddenly lend a hand. Da quing never left a stick here, sorry. As Yunlan have no choice but to relay on Shen Wei for a while as he led him to dinning table with an eager Yezun looking their way.

     As they seated. Yezun introduce himself to Yunlan just like his brother he won't let go of Yunlan's hand. Only when Shen Wei removed his hand from him. "Possessive!" Yezun said. Making Yunlan laugh. "I didn't know you laugh beautifully." Said Shen Wei. "I didn't know you two is quiet a comedian." As he smile brightly making Shen Wei fly through the air. As Yezun notice it. "Gege! To earth!" Making Shen Wei break his dream state.

     While they were eating breakfast Shen Wei is helping Yunlan in eating. Yezun was surprise how his Gege take care Yunlan like his the most precious thing he ever have. As Yunlan is getting shy for he knows Shen Wei's brother is looking at them. And trying to stop Shen Wei. "So, Yunlan tell me how did my Gege found you? And what is your job? Do you have a family?" As he have many questions. Suddenly Yezun phone ring as he excuse himself. It was Da quing calling him to take Yezun away from Yunlan.      " Sorry about it Yunlan if he have so many questions."  Said Shen Wei. "It's okey, I will do it if my brother is dating a certain guy!" He accidentally said. "Do you mean we're dating?!" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan answer him with a sip on his coffee.