A Date In The Mall

It was Sunday in the morning, Shen Wei date his family to the mall.
Yunlan was so excited for Yuwei because this his first time seeing different environment and people.

     Yuwei eyes shines brightly seeing big designs and people in the mall. "Yuwei look would you like that?!" As Shen Wei pointed to a big teddy bear. Yuwei suddenly shake his head as he pointed to his body guard Da quing whose sweating. "Yuwei! Da quing is not a toy! His your uncle remember that?!" Yunlan said. As Yuwei pout while Yunlan place him on a stroller. Suddenly Shen Wei whispered to him, "Can we leave Yuwei to them for a while? I want to date my husband even for a little while. As Shen Wei said while  blushing. Yunlan said to his team that to take care of Yuwei for a while. "Don't worry leader we will take care him." As Chu said. "We will meet within one hour here!" Said Yunlan. As all of them agree.

     As the team went the other way with Yuwei. Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan to the other side. "I hope Yuwei will be fine?" Said Yunlan. "Don't worry all your team is with Yuwei nothing will go wrong." Said Shen Wei as he hold his husband hand and went to watch a movie.

      Before they went to the cinema they both a popcorn and drinks. "So what are we gonna watch?" Yunlan ask. "It's a love story between a wolfman and a human. You gonna love this Yunlan." As they sit at the center. "Wolfman and human? Ah Shen Wei isn't that...." He was suddenly cut by Shen Wei, "Shhhh.... Yunlan it's beginning!" As Yunlan watch first the story is interesting, "Hmmm....the wolfman have the hots for that guy with a red hood. As he always see him walk through the forest. As Yunlan intensely watch it, he didn't notice he fell asleep. As he dream about it that his the guy with a red hood. "What's going on?!" His father suddenly gave him the food basket. "Here! Give this to grandmother but remember never talk to stranger!" Said his father. As he was kick outside by his father. "Hey! That hurt!" As he walk through the forest, in the middle of it. A wolfman suddenly appeared. "Shen Wei! Why are you dress like that?!" He ask. "Here a flowers for you I hope to be your friend." As Yunlan about to take it. His father's word rang to his ear. "Never talk to strangers!" As Yunlan suddenly retrieve his hand. "Sorry!" As he ran past Shen Wei. As another day came. Shen Wei smile to him again as he handed him chocolates. As he was about to get, his father's word rang to him again. As he apologized again and ran away, leaving Shen Wei looking defeat.

     As Yunlan told his grandmother on what's happening. "Be careful about that wolf, they say it took children and never to be seen them again." His grandmother said. "Wait a second I'm not a child anymore?" Said Yunlan to himself. As that beautiful smile of Shen Wei is melting his heart everyday.

     When the day came, Yunlan was surprise again as Shen Wei handed him a big lollipop. "Are you kidding me?!" He told to him. But suddenly Shen Wei grip his hand. As he kiss Yunlan's hand. "No! I'm serious! I wanted to be your friend!" As he look to Yunlan's eyes. And caress his face. "You have a lovely face my red hooded friend..." He said. Yunlan's was also mezmerize by his beautiful face even though his a wolf man. As he quickly forgot his father's word. And nod, yes my name is Yunlan what's yours?" He ask. Suddenly Shen Wei smile become a smirk. As he suddenly lift Yunlan like a sack. "Hey!  What are you doing?!" He shout. "I only need you to get your permission to be my friend and thus I can have you for dinner." As Shen Wei took Yunlan through the dark forest, so that his family won't see him again.

     Minute pass as Yunlan woke up, he saw himself naked and tied up as vegetables were all chopped. As he scan the place he was surprised that he was in a large kitchen. As Shen Wei came with a knife  ready to chop Yunlan. "Please don't kill me! I 'll do anything you want?!" He pleaded. As Shen Wei look at him from head to toe. "Why not! Yunlan would you be my wife!!" He shout to him. Yunlan was shock but as he see the knife. He suddenly agree with him. As Shen taken the rope off. And gave him back his clothes, "For now on your now my wife!" He said to him. As he live with him happily and so. For Shen Wei love him dearly and never ever again kidnapped a human to be eaten. Until his father came with the wood cutters and hunters. That day Shen Wei were no were to be seen for  his hunting food. And  they took Yunlan back with him. As night came Yunlan wake up by a howl outside his house. He was surprised his husband was waiting outside. He quickly rush back to him. He didn't notice his father and the others are waiting for Shen Wei. Until it's too late he was shot down by one of them. As Yunlan cried for him. The tears that Yunlan drop on Shen Wei face have revive him and made him a human. He told to Yunlan, a witch has cast a spell on him because he won't give his heart to her, only true love will take out the spell away. And now Yunlan and Shen Wei live happily ever after. Until his dream broke up when Shen Wei shake him. "You miss the movie!" Said Shen Wei. "I think not because in my dreams your in it!" Said Yunlan. As he kiss him on the cheek.