A Stranger, My Hero (Suga BTS Oneshot) [Completed]

I glance at my watch anxiously. It's already ten o'clock in the evening, my mom would definitely kill me once I get home. I'm way past my curfew and even if I would explain to her that I had a group review with some of my classmates she wouldn't believe me. My mom is an over protective, paranoid, and dominating mother. She would never let me speak nor she would ever listen to me. Not even once she did. I bit my lip. I can feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead even if I'm on an air conditioned bus. I'm really freaking worried. If only buses can fly. I wish. I wipe my sweaty forehead with the back of my hand and I keep on shifting in my seat for a couple of times. It's a good thing I sit alone, no one can see me look awfully unsettled.

Since it was already late there are only a few passengers on the bus and another fear consumed me. I'm very much aware that some crimes usually happen late at night that's why I have to stay alert and vigilant. Who knows if there would be some kind of a thief or a maniac that'll come aboard this bus? I swear I would never go home late again. If it weren't because of the final exams.

I close my eyes. I needed that review. I just assured myself that nothing bad is going to happen. I'll be home in an hour and I'll finally sleep on my comfortable bed. Yeah, I would love to really lie down on my bed right now.

All of a sudden the bus halted and I bumped my head on the seat in front of me. I winced in pain. I am too sleepy I think I almost slept. My eyelids are getting heavy again, not until I saw the new passengers that came aboard. I swallowed hard and looked outside the window, I made sure my hair covers most of my face so they won't pay attention at me. I place my bag beside the seat next to me so they won't try to sit beside me either. I don't want to share a seat with one of these teenagers who look drunk.

I felt two of them sat behind me and another one on the opposite side of where I'm seated. They were laughing and throwing trashy words at each other. My heart started to drum loudly. I hope no one sits next to me.

"Uhm, excuse me? Is this seat taken?"

Oh God.. I close my eyes and pretend not to hear a thing. I didn't move. I just held my gaze outside the window.

"Are you deaf or something?"

"There are a lot of vacant seats besides this one. Why don't you sit on one of them?" I answered not looking to whoever it was that wants to take the seat beside me.

I hear the other guys laugh. "Poor, Jungkook. The girl doesn't want to share a seat with you. She just turned you down." Someone spoke and it came from my back.

I hear the guy they call Jungkook snicker. "I like girls that play hard to get." He grabs my bag and that's when I turned to look at him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted alarmingly. "Give it back!"

"What're you waiting for, Kookie? Sit next to her!" The guy sitting on the opposite side urged him.

"Shut up, V. I will." The guy named Jungkook smirked at me and was about to take the seat next to me but the bus suddenly stopped to let in a passenger and he lost some balance. He almost toppled over backwards and cursed the bus driver. After that he slowly walked back to me.

"I said give me back my bag!" I shouted again. This time I made sure my face looks very angry. I tried to sound brave. But deep inside I'm scared like hell. The guy was about to say something when someone shouted at our direction.

"Ya! Why did you ride the bus and not wait for me? I told you I'd pick you up!" It was the guy who hopped in the bus just now and he had his gaze fixed at me as he approach us. I don't know him but his words are directed towards me. "Hey, what're you doing holding my girlfriend's bag huh?!" He asked the guy named Jungkook as soon as he reached us.