:seven:

Bryson was on the floor, dead. I ran over and knelt by him. I picked him up and ran to the cliffs. "Denton come out! I know you did this to him!" I screamed whilst crying. He popped out. He was maniacally laughing. I growled. "Why did you do this?!" I screamed at him "Because I can sister" He said.

Made it through the maze to find my one in a million,
Now your page torn from the story I'm living,

And all I gave you is gone!
Tumbled like it was stone!
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake!
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made!
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up!

The scar I can't reverse,
When the more it heals the worse it hurts,
Gave you a piece of me no wonder it's missing,
Don't know how to be close to someone so distant!

And all I gave you is gone!
Tumbled like it was stone!
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake!
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made!
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up!

"Fix him now!" I cried out in anger. He fixed Bryson, he woke up. "I never want to see you again! Leave me and Nova alone forever!" I screamed and he disappeared. I fell to my knees in tears. Bryson hugged me. I hugged him "Thank you for saving me Aunty" he smiled "I'll always be here for you no matter what" I said and we walked home. I couldn't stop crying. Bryson ran to Cameron. I walked away. I went to Novas room. She was there.

I sat next her and told her about what happened. "N-Nova they're coming for us" I cried "We'll get through this don't worry" she said comforting me. "They're gonna attack the twins and their family" I cried and she started crying. "W-What can we do?" She said. "I'm going to the Centi caves and your going to train the pack" I said and she looked at me worried "You can't! No one has come out of those alive! Please if you wanna practice practice underground!" She begged. I sighed "Ill start practicing tomorrow. You can't tell anyone what's going on" she nodded. "We'll get through this as a team" I said and she smiled.