:six:

I returned for Brysons birthday. He jumped up to hug me. I hugged him back "Uncle Ethan has missed you" He said. "I've missed him too, I've missed him so much" I smiled. I let go of him. "Get changed and we'll surprise everyone" I walked out his room as he went to pick an outfit.

He walked out and we headed to Ethan's room. I quietly opened the door and we tiptoed in. I sat on the edge of his bed. He looked so angelic... B-But his cheeks were red, he'd cried
himself to sleep... I bent down and connected our lips. He woke up. He saw who it was and kissed kissed. When we pulled away he hugged me tight. "Why didn't you say you were returning?!" He said trying not to wake the house. "Bryson knew but I had to leave fast" I smiled. I pecked his lips "Now change your lazy ass so we can surprise everyone!!" I said getting up. He groaned and got up.

I went to surprise my boy bestie. I walked into his room. He was cuddling with Nova. I snapped a pic and then jumped on them. They woke up "Who ar- Crescent?! Your back?!" They screamed. I got kicked off the bed "What a welcome back-ouch" I said and rubbed my butt. They laughed and hugged me.

Later on:

Everyone welcomed me back. We celebrated Brysons birthday with him. Then I gave him my gift. He opened it slowly. He picked it up. He was confused. I waved my hand over it and it turned into a magic wand. He was amazed "I'm gonna teach you your powers" I smiled and he hugged me tight. Cameron came up to me. "How'd you even know he had powers sis?" She asked. She called me sis... "The Hell stone told me all his powers" I said and she nodded and walked to her mate. Ethan walked to me.

"What can you do with your powers?" He asked. "Well everyone has different, I have black magic and elemental magic" I looked at Nova "Nova has light magic" I looked back at Ethan "Everyone is different just like our wands, they're like a witch's fingerprint" I finished and he nodded. I smiled at him and stared into his eyes. A scream went off and I turned to a horrific sight...