27

*******************************
A Girl with Principle
By: overthinker1998

Hooriya Imam, a common girl, wants to follow her dreams but her father was against of it. She fought for her dreams but what would happen when she fell in love in her journey of chasing dreams?

***

Hooriya Imam

I moved forward and he too. he didn't look at my direction that was the pretty good chance of checking him out.

Suddenly, he looked at me and found me looking directly at him, our eyes locked. What are you doing hoori? Look away. anywhere but him.

Somehow, I managed to look away, feeling embarrassed, I exhaled which I didn't know how long I held.

I looked up for just to take a last glance but he already reached the main entrance. Disappointed, I walked away.

Thousands of questions tickling in my head, such as- who was he? what was his name? Was he married? Probably not.

***

Shehriyar Hadi

It's been kind of became my habit to see her every day. I hate to caught habits instantly but eventually, I did. When I first saw that girl, running away in the hallway like a psychopath. she dared to look into my eyes in that way, nobody does it before, as she seeing right through me.

I like her name, it could be easily nicknamed as Hoor. Beautiful. I wondered what's her name meaning would be? So I found out that her name's meaning was an angel, heavens angel. I loved her name.

I didn't know why in the fu**ing hell I was even thinking about her and collecting information about her. She was not even attractive at all. She was fat and either hadn't 36 24 36, I only slept with them. Plus She wore that thing, on her head, I didn't know what they call it and either didn't know why the hell they wore it in the head-melting summer of Delhi.

But her dark little eyes were so pure and innocent that one can't even find a flaw in them. yet she was so simple and stupid.

Perhaps, I was attracted to her. Or perhaps it's just my frivolous men's mind, who just needs to hook up with her.

*********************************

Ongoing story.
Chapters updated: 41.
Rankings (As on 28 April 2019)

Vote. Comment. Share.

Keep Reading.
K

eep Supporting.
Spread love💕

WeAreSooDash😜