6

********************************
Enchanted ever after
By: Soni_18x

Riaana was a very successful woman. She had already become a Chief technological officer in Google at the young age of 26. She was also listed as one of the most successful people in the world.

However, she was an orphan. She had never known the love that a parent gives their child because she grew up in an orphanage. Through luck, she met her best friend, Princess Aarunya. They were often called 'Two Peas in a Pod', and she cherished their friendship.

However, a series of events unfold, resulting in her finding out her parents' identities. This leads to the opening of a whole different world, one she has always known existed, but had never dreamed of venturing into. She meets lot of new people, one of whom turns out to be the love of her life.

Prince Reyaansh Karan Rathore was one of the few people she grew to trust. In the time she took to adjust to her new life, he managed to become one of her best friends, almost rivaling Aarunya. Slowly, but surely, Riaana begins to fall in love with him.

However, some things are too good to last. She could only watch as everything she held dear was nearly ripped away from her hands, while she sat helplessly.

Follow her into her new life, a life full of surprises and laughter, cruelty and slaughter alike. After all, it is not everyday that a chief technological officer becomes a princess.

****************************

Ongoing book.
Chapters updated: 4
#romance #missiondesi #arrangedmarriage #indian

Do give this book a try.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Note: Heyy guys!!!! 
If you are finding our suggestions useful please vote. So that we know that our work ain't going waste.
All you gotta do is vote and comment. And keep sharing this book with your reader friends as well as writer friends.

Keep Reading.
Keep Supporting.
Spread love 💕

WeAreSooDash😜