chapter -17

JANICE POV

I been in labor for 8 hours now. My little girl could be here any minute. I never been in pain and excited at the same time ever in my life. My mom stayed by my side this whole time. Never left. Along with Jordan but of course he was in and out. And my dad he stayed too. Benny never came. Ever since I transferred to Xavier University a couple weeks ago he haven't been talking to me. I really wanted him here with me. "You okay sweetie?" My mama asked I nodded. "You just to dilate a little more and she's gonna be here baby." My mama smiled. I nodded. I was shaking. "Calm down." I nodded. I didn't even wanna speak. I'm so scared. "I'm here!" In walked my bestfriend. "I'm sorry y'all Chris was crying a lot." She came to my bedside. "You got this bestie. I promise. After this your gonna love her so much." Tears came down my cheeks.

Before I knew it in came the doctors and nurses. "Okay you ready mom?" the doctor asked me. "Yes." Jordan came on one side of my bed and my mom came on the other. They both held my hands. "Push on 1 okay?" "3..2..1.. PUSH!" "ARGHHHHHH!" I screamed pushing as hard as I could. Squeezing Jordan's and my mama's hand. "Great job! Your doing good. One more time on 1." "3..2..1.. PUSH!" I pushed as hard as I could and I heard the scream and cries of my baby girl. "Here she is!" The nurses took her and cleaned her off. Then handed her to me. "Oh my god." I started to cry. "She got all that hair from you." My mama said admiring her. I rubbed her head. "Head full. She so beautiful." I touched her small little nose." "Lemme hold her." Jordan lifted her out of my arms. "Hey daddy's girl." He smiled at her. I watched how happy he was. "So do you know what your gonna name her?" The doctor asked me. I looked at her in Jordan's arms. Then looked at the doctor again. "Jameelah Cherish Kross." She's gonna have Jordan's last name. Everyone got a chance to hold Jameelah. "She so pretty NiNi." Kyra smiled at her. "Thank you." "Thanks to her fine ass daddy." Jordan joked. I popped his arm. Everyone laughed. "Let me get home I know yo granny tired of watching the twins." My brother came and hugged me and so did my dad and they left. "I need to go too. Before Chris do something to my son." Kyra laughed. She kissed my forehead. "Congratulations bestie." I hugged her. "Thank you Kyra." "Bye Jordan." She said before leaving. The doctors came in and took Jameelah. I missed her already. "You want me to go?" Jordan asked sitting on my bedside. "Yea Go. I'm pretty sure your bitch waiting for you at home." I said laying down. "I don't love her like I love you NiNi." I looked at him. "Bye Jordan. Ill be at my apartment in a couple days. You can see your daughter then Goodnight." I turned over. He quickly turned me over and kissed me. Deeply. Of course I kissed back. "I love you. I'll drop that bitch right fucking now. I only want you baby. I know I hurt you and i'm sorry baby." Tears filled my eyes. I pulled him down to me and kissed him again. "Drop her then right now. Call her." He took his phone out. "Bet." He dialed her number.
"Hello?"
"Aye shorty we can't be together no mo."
"Bae what you talking about?"
"We done. Finished. You better be out my house by the time I get there or you gon be a dead bitch."
"Baby-"
He hung up. "See." I laughed. "Now get your rest baby. I'll see you later." He kissed me and left.

SORRY IT SHORT😆