chapter 34

Janice POV

I felt like I was having a panic attack. I didn't know where my baby was , where Jordan was. All I could think was somebody took them. Jordan was just shot. Could it be Tia?

I looked around and saw I was in a hospital room, IVs in my arm. I pushed the button for a nurse to come.

15 minutes later in walked a tall Black woman, with grey locs up in a bun with long white coat. "How are you feeling Ms.Lockwood?" I sat up. "I'm fine. Where's my family?" I asked. "They're in the waiting room waiting for you to wake up, but before I let them in would you like to tell me what caused you to pass out? Were you under a lot of stress?" I nodded. "Just a lot of things going on at home. Is my baby ok?" She smiled. "The baby is doing fine. You're 12 weeks so far. I'm going to prescribe you some prenatal supplements to help with his growth he is just a little small but nothing to worry about. But from here on out I need you to limit stressing out ok?" I nodded "Yes ma'am." "Alright Im going to go and get your family for you, you just hang tight sweetheart." She tapped my hand before walking out.

"Oh my god my baby" My mama walked in with her arms out hugging me on the bed. "Hey momma." She rubbed my messy hair. "How you feeling?" "Im fine momma" She kissed my forehead. Ty and Kyra walked in behind her with Meelah and Cj holding their hands. "MY BABY!" "MOMMYYY!" Tears started to fall down my cheeks. Im just so glad she's ok. Ty helped her up on the bed. "Hi my baby. Mommy missed you. You ok?" She nodded and laid her head on my chest. I kissed her cheeks and started crying. "Where was she?" I looked at Ty and Kyra. They looked at each other. "We can talk about this when you get back home. Ok?" Ty said. "Is he ok? Please tell he's ok." Kyra walked over to me. "He's fine." She whispered in my ear. "I promise." She wiped my tears and hugged me.

THE NEXT DAY

I couldn't force myself to go to work. I needed time off to make sure my daughter is ok. I looked at my phone and it read 11am. I looked down at a sleeping Meelah, I let her sleep with my last night. I just felt more safe with her sleeping with me. But she sleep so damn wild. I easily got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee and take care of my hygiene. After I got out the bathroom I peeked back in my room and Meelah was still sleeping. I walked to the living and turned the tv on to the news. I wonder who killed Benny. Jordan? No why would Jordan kill him, why would he kill anybody who didn't deserve it. Yea Benny hurt my feelings but he didn't deserve to die.

I heard my condo buzzer buzz. I asked who it was and all I heard was a lady's voice ask "Is Jordan here?" I backed up from the buzzer and went to my window to see who it was. It was an older woman. I slipped my crocs on and went downstairs, I didn't want her in my home. I opened the building door. She was a pretty mild aged woman. She had on a cute jean outfit with a christian dior purse and gucci shoes. "Hi who are you?" I asked. "Is Jordan here?" She asked again. "So maybe you didn't hear me the first time.. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm his wife." she said. HIS WHAT?