Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When I was coming back from school I felt someone behind me so I kept walking so that I don't make them suspicious. My plan was full proof. I would pretend that I didn't' know they were following me and go on walking until they attacked me which they would. I would kill them. I felt them get closer until Stefan pulls up. Stupid boy I could of kill that vampire but nooooo that boy had to show up. "Hey sky I just wanted to say thanks for what you did" he said smiling like a lovesick puppy. "Oww" he groaned, "I just wanted to say thanks what was that for." he grumbled. "That was for showing up you scared the vampire away" I said angrily "and you're welcome" I said smirking. "

What vampire Skylar" he said growling softly. He said my full name meaning he meant business. "Stupid Damon, I told him not to" he muttered under his breath not expecting me to know. He was hiding something. He and Damon. They had been hanging out a lot more since Elena came into their lives. They have been getting along. They are hiding something and I want to know what. "You're hiding something" I said keeping a blank face not giving away any emotions. With that I bolted away from Stefan.

STEFAN'S POV

I was on top of the world. Elena loved me and I loved her. Sky had fixed. I should thank her later but now I want to enjoy my mate. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She and Sky coming into my life. "Hey Stefan I'll see you later ok. I am going over to Bonnie's for the night so I'll see you later." She said sweetly. "Sure. I love you." I said smiling. I bet that if I have her in my life I will never unhappy. Wait what where is she going. She can't go anywhere with all the vampires around especially since Katherine is after the doppelganger. Damon is an idiot I mean know he is my brother but he is so desperate to get his "love" back when she did not even love him. He is endangering the lives of so many humans. The good thing about her was that she is the only one that actually brought out his humanity. Before when we both had just turned I had lost my humanity and become the monstrosity that I promised myself never to do again. But now he done the same, he doesn't care about anything anymore.

I took off in my car so that I could follow Elena. I saw Sky walking on the sideway occasionally glancing behind here slightly smirking and slightly serious. I pulled up next to her and said "Hey Sky, I just wanted to say thanks for what you did." Then can you guess what she did. Yeah that's right she hit on the back of my head. "Oww" I grumbled, "that's what I get for saying thanks jeez" I mumbled quietly. "That was for showing up you scared the vampire away" she says said angrily growling. "What vampire Skylar" I said seething growling softly. I started cursing Damon as it is his fault. I mean if he hadn't freed those vampires for his own selfish needs our little sister would not be in this position. She would be safe and not constantly bothered by those things.

Before I knew it Skylar had a blank face and her eyes were cold. "You're hiding something" she says emotionally before running away at full speed. I could have stopped her or ran after her but I was too shocked. She must have noticed after all these weeks. I guess it is time to tell her.