Chapter 2

I started feeling the chest and I heard a voice saying “You having fun there?” I let out a squeal and replied “you have abs”. I looked up to see a dark hair boy with spikish hair with cute brownish black eyes. “What did you expect me to have a big belly?” he said with amusement twinkling in his eyes. “ I’m Tyler by the way and you are?” he asked. “Skylar but since you have such cute eyes I’m gonna let you call be sky” I said smiling cheekily. “Well Sky are you new?” he asked smiling a huge smile. “Well Ty have you ever seen me around before” I asked him sarcastically. “No?” He half replied and half asked, “and there’s your answer” I said. “Since you’re new, what is your first class?” he asked. “my first class is drum roll please………… du dada dada History” I replied in a sing song voice. “you are one weird chic” he muttered and then said that his first class was English and gave me directions to the class. When I arrived at history Stefan was already there sitting next to a girl who I assumed to a be Elena up at the front.  I started starring at them and realised that Stefan kept his eye on her therefore he either did not trust her or liked her. Snapping he out of my gaze was some old man snapping his wrinkly stubby fingers in front of my face.

“Why are you late?” he asked. “I’m new” I answered coolly. “Well we do have other new kids but they don’t seem to be late” he answered smirking at me pissing me off. I think Stefan saw an started waving his hands at me. “I’m late because I have better things to do that to listen to some old geezer who thinks he is the cats whiskers go on about some crap that nobody cares about.” I replied with clenched teeth. “I’ll have you know that I can have you suspended but since you are new I will let you off with a warning.” He said. “Alright class I have a very sad announcement I will be retiring and will not be teaching you anymore.” He said smiling. The whole class cheered and was cut off by that annoying ass bell. Everyone was out of class before Stefan and Elena came walking towards me. “Sky I cannot believe you just did that I mean what happened to not causing any trouble” Stefan growled angrily at me. Who would have thought that a bunny eater can be soooo scary? “Hey I’m Elena” said Elena awkwardly not wanting to provoke the situation. “Hi you know who I am so I won’t bother with the introductions. “ I said cheekily. I saw Tyler talking some people and decided to scare the living hell out of him. I snuck up quietly and jumped on his shoulders but he just said “hey Skylar and introduced me to these people who I didn’t bother to listen to them. Tyler started to walk towards his locker only to start growling and someone in one direction. I realise that he was growling at Caroline and some other guy kissing. I think Tyler likes Caroline, I mean when he introduced me to her and the rest of the people he kept glancing at her.

When I got home St Stefan was complaining about how I made a scene and did not show up for most of my classes. I mean dude seriously. Damon just sat there drinking his bourbon and made funny faces at Stefan every time he turned to look at me. Since I could not take any more of Stefan’s whining so I went to some bar that these teens hangout at called the Mystic Grill. Why would you call your town Mystic Falls I mean it is sorta weird. I took my car which was a black Porsche. Man I loved that car. Anyway when I got there I saw Jeremy and Tyler fighting as usual so I decided to sit and watch. Man I really want some popcorn right now it would be perfect for the fight. “Go Tyler” I yelled and they both turned to look at me. “Dude do you know her” asked Jeremy I only knew him because Tyler introduced me to the ‘drug dealer’. “yeah she is new here” he said. “I gasped “I thought we were besties I mean did you not feel that bestie connections I can’t believe you don’t think of me as your best-friend. We were gonna go all ninja and kick that history geezer’s ass and we could throw Jeremy in a well but since we are not besties anymore Jeremy is my new bestie” I said breaking into fake tears which looked totally real because I am such an epic actor and Tyler started to hug me but more because I am an epic actor. “S…so you’re still my bestie” I faked sobbed, “yeah Tyler said smiling at me. I immediately stopped sobbing and grabbed Tyler hand to the bar. “JEREMY YOU CAN ALSO BE MY BESTIE”  I screamed causing everyone to look at me.

**************************************************************************************

Hey Guys vote comment 

Love Ya

Chloe