TGTxSKZxTREASURE SCHOOL

Start from the beginning

I really do love this girls (uwu), I finally jumped in the car with the staff so they could take me to the new school, as always I listened to music and in less that 10 mins I arrived to the school and miraculously I found out that Minho was just getting out of the car in front of me.

Em: Hey Minhoe!- I screamed which caused him to turn around like ready to fight.

Minho: Oh...it's you.- He said stopping his "im ready to throw hands" position.

Em: What? Are you disappointed?- I asked "offended".

Minho: I mean I'll prefer Jisung but you are ok I guess.- He said to which I just activated my diva defensive mode.

Em: Ok then I don't know you from this instant.- I said walking faster leaving him behind, thats how we usually joked "offending" each other.

I went into the administration office since I didn't know my classroom, I talked with the receptionist??? And she gave me the directions to my class as well as my schedule.

I plugged my in headphones and as it was still really early I walked peacefully to the classroom, and as soon as I entered I was surprised to find....RISS!!!

Em: RISS! COME HERE!- I said running to get into a hug.

Minho: You know you didn't see each other for like 10 hours, is not that big of a deal.- He said as he entered the classroom.

Riss: Now what's up with him?- She asked confused.

Em: Maybe he is not a morning person.- I said as I searched for my place.

All the places had names, as I was passing by I saw that all skz were in the same class.

Em: Welp guess they didn't mix the places that well.- I said as I place my backpack on my seat.

Here are the seats: (random choice) (the teachers desk is on the top)

For some reason my seat with someone was just empty, although I find it a little weird I was just thankful that I had Riss in front of me and well Gigi not so far away

Riss: I think I like this seats.- She said happily and as we were continue talking Gigi arrived at the classroom.

Gigi: THANK GOD IM NOT LATE- She screamed.

Riss and me: Good morning to you too.-We said at the same time.

Gigi: Good morning, now were is my seat?- She asked and as we pointed out she got half excited half disappointed.

Gigi: Ok I have Chan by my side, which could mean I have advantage kinda, imma feel kinda dumb by his side, and I'm far away for you guys.- She said doing a small pout.