Part 3: Kongpob's request

Comenzar desde el principio

Kongpob still kneeling down in front of Arthit, begging him for his empathetic. His tears dropping with pain. Up to this point, it's cruelty to him. both of them was suffering. Kongpob's hurts not less than Arthit. He can't deny it. He want only a chance to see his daughter growing up, give everything she want, want to raise her, want to huge her everyday.

" I know, you hate me and I can't ask for forgiveness but Let me help you raise Minnie together."

After listened every word from Kongpob's mouth, He didn't know when his tears dropped out from his eyes, his eyelashes wet from tear. Not only Kongpob Who is begging him but Kongpob's bodyguard was come to begging him too, asking his understanding and live in here with their master.

Arthit remind his time when he used to kneeling down in front of his parents, begging them to let him and Kongpob live together. He told his parents with his confidence that Kongpob will never betray him. And what did he get? Until he has no face to meet his parents again.

" Promise Dad one thing Oon."

" Yes Dad."

" You know yourself condition for sure. You're different from other man. I don't mind if you decide to choose him as your life partner, maybe it's destiny. God give this gift to you because he knew your destiny. Just don't make any mistake before you both decided to marry. I don't want to see my son hurts."

" Yes Dad. Oon promise."

Arthit close his eyes as he thought about what his promises with his dad in the past.
Slowly, he walked out from the living room without saying anything. Arthit knew if Kongpob bring this case to the court, the chance he win is less. Minnie is his everything, he can't live without her. All he can now is just stay here for a while and try to find another way to escape from Kongpob.

" Sorry P'Arthit that I used this way to force you. It's hard to finding you all these years. I can't lose you again."

........

Minnie blinks her eye and opens slowly. She take a look at the room and felt excited. This room is like a princess room, everything in here is full of pink color. It's her room now, Kongpob called the designer to design this room for his daughter.

" Wake up, my baby?"

The deeper voice is not familiar heard made little girls smile and feeling fresh. She turned her face to where she heard the voice. She smiles again when she saw her daddy sat on the chair near the bed while reading the book and her mother was sleeping near her. Minnie put her small hand on Arthit's hand and want to wake him up but Kongpob stop her.

" Don't wake up mommy, baby. Let mommy sleep and Minnie go to play with daddy, Okay?"

Kongpob told as he putted the book on the table and walking to the bed, carried Minnie and kiss her white cheek.

" But mommy told Minnie. Minnie can wake mommy up everytime, mommy's not angry."

Arthit ever told Minnie like that. Even he's very tired but he always smiled at her, never mad at her and never think she is his burden. Kongpob  felt grateful for Arthit. A man who was pregnant and live alone at foreign country must be hard but Arthit never give up. Arthit work in one company at Korea by Doctor Beam's helping and he knew that Doctor is Minnie's godfather and maybe want to be more than that.

After met Arthit again, Kongpob will do everything to keep both of them in his side. Arthit and Minnie is more important than everything in this world.

" Minnie want to call mommy for what?"

" Minnie want to go to bathroom."

Little girl told and made a little wrinkle face, it looks so lovely.

" Okay, let daddy bring Minnie to. Minnie want to eat dessert or cookies before dinner time or not?"

Kongpob asks as he carried little girl to the bathroom.

" Ok, daddy waiting outside. After Minnie done call daddy?"

" Yes."

Kongpob put a little girl to stand on floor after he walk out. Not long after, he heard the sound of water and see Minnie walk out from the bathroom. He hurriedly hold her and walk out from the bedroom climbing down the stair.

" Is Minnie hungry?"

" Not yet."

" Want to eat something especial.?"

" Hah! Minnie want to drink pink milk."

" Okay baby."

Kongpob put Minnie down on the chair in the dinning table and ask his housemaid make some pink mike for his baby.

Minnie drank pink milk little, when Kongpob told her to drink a lot she shook her head.

" Minnie can't drink a lot of sweet thing."

" Why?"

" Dad Beam Orr Uncle Beam told Minnie. Minnie is young and shouldn't drink a lot because Minnie will sick. When Minnie sick mommy will worry, Minnie don't want mommy worry."

Kongpob listened all Minnie's word and hugged her in his chest tightly. She is innocent and lovely. He felt thankful to Arthit million time who bring this previous gift to this world.

......

To be continued

Give me any idea after you read please. ☺️☺️

......