The Naughty Kitten- Part 1

***WARNING: Strictly 18+ Mature Content*** if you don't like reading mature romance, kindly stay away

***No bashing allowed***

" Manik... I am sorry... I will never repeat that mistake again"

" I've had enough of your nonsense Nandini, this time... You will be punished HARD" Manik said making Nandini gulp hard. She invited trouble.

An hour earlier:

" Awwww Aryaman, you are so funny" Nandini said laughing her heart out at the joke told by Aryaman.

"Are Nandu, I have another one, do you want to listen??" He asked genuinely interested.

"Go on" she encouraged him.

"So there was this one guy..." He told her yet another tale of his mischief making her laugh her guts out.

"What is going on here??" Came a voice from behind making Nandini stiffen her posture and she turned to look at 'Him'

"Hi Manik" Aryaman smiled looking at Manik , who was busy glaring at Nandini.

"Are... Chill... I was just telling her some tales from my college... I'll see you around.. bye" he immediately got up and left leaving Nandini alone with the Monster.

"What were you doing kitten? Didn't I ask you to stay away from him" he spoke in dangerous tone and she looked down .

"Don't test my patience Nandini, answer me when I ask you something??" He said gritting his teeth.

"Vo you were angry with me this morning when you left the house, I was upset , so Arya was just trying to lighten up my mood" she said in a low tone still not meeting his eyes.

"I'll be waiting in the parking lot. Be there in 5 minutes... I'll punish you at home for all the nonsense that happened today" he said and walked out of the canteen angrily making her gulp the lump in her throat.

"You are so dead today Nandu... Be ready to face the Monster" she thought to herself and ran to the parking space as he hated when someone made him wait.

***
Present

"So tell me what should I do to you so that you will stop disobeying me??" He said walking into the room where Nandini was waiting for him in the dress he picked up for her.

"Manik" she tried to speak but he cut her off

"What did you just call me??" He growled and she closed her eyes in fear.

"Sorry Master" she replied obediently

"You keep repeating your mistakes every time Kitten..." He t'ched making her squirm under his gaze.

"I'm sorry" she replied in a week tone and he just ignored her.

"Stand up and lay down on the bed" he ordered her and she got up from the floor where she was kneeling initially.