Chapter 20

<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>>

She don't know why but she has a feeling that she should take responsibility. She was wiping Chaeyoung's body and she was also the one who changed her clothes .

She might admit Chae's body is an art, but she don't want to stare for long cause Chae's already burning and she might get 'hotter😉' and might be absent again.

Its a big big no no for Mina.

She was laying beside her and admiring the latter's beauty that she didn't notice Chaeyoung's father was already watching her while smiling.

-_-_-_-Chapter 20-_-_-_-

Mina's Point Of View

      Oh ghadddd, I didn't know I have this kind of attitude. This is my first time taking care of someone. Not just someone,  Chaeyoung's mother arrived an hour ago and she said she could take care of her and sent her gratitude, thankful that I took care of her daughter.

I mean its not a problem actually, I can help Chaeyoung anytime. Well not on Math Assignments, I ain't smart about that subject though. So here I am sitting on my couch.

I went home a while ago because I don't know?  I just miss my things in here😂 besides my parents are not here because they went for a bussiness trip.

I am watching Like Stars On Earth This movie is actually great 😁 I mean the boy don't know how to read nor write and he was bullied by his classmates until he was taught by this funny teacher and I must say Boy! He improved!  Like alot~ and he even joined a drawing contest you know? He won 1st place I mean he's drawing was amazing. Okay, I saw this movie once and here I am watching it again 😂.  Im bored. 

Can I atleast Chat my friends? I mean I know its a bad idea... But- OMG! NAYEON! I forgot about NAYEON UNNIE!

PRIVATE MESSAGE

ImBunny is now active •

MyouiMina: Hey Bunny unnie! you can go home now!  Just please lock the door I forgot I brought the keys with me.  Sorry~ .

ImBunny: I know you forgot me don't worry I locked the door ~ Good thing you remembered me cause I am getting bored here~ anyways thank you bye bye!

MyouiMina: Bye Bye 👋 unnie!

Good thing Nayeon unnie is trusted I mean duhhh 🙄 I wouldn't let her guard the freaking office if she wasn't trusted. What should I do then?

I can't visit Chaeyoung again and belike 'Hey Mom and Mr. Son I am here to visit Chaeyoung again' that would be a little bit weird.

*ting*

Ohh great!  My friends are now active~

TWICETAGRAM

Sanatozaki:  GUYS GUYS I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS HERE!

MyouiMina: What is it snake?

ThomasTrain: DON'T U DARE!