Question 19

"If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?"

"I fucking hate the person that wrote these questions," Cas declared. "And who chose the fucking order, oh my god."

"So the geek swears too?" Dean laughed softly. "I may have to change your nickname." Cas smiled at him.

"You're still a nerd though."

"I know."

"You wanna go first on this one?"

"Sure," He shrugged. "I would change the way I'm living completely. I'd force my mom and brother to move in with Bobby, he'd take us, file restraining orders against my father, divorce my parents, and then I'd go on an epic road trip, live off the road, and eat a pie in every state. Why? Because that sounds like a beautiful way to die."

"You'd probably die of a pie overdose, then."

"Fine by me. What about you?"

"I'd stop being afraid of things, because if I'm gonna die, then screw it."

"Why not make that your life motto anyways? Still gonna happen."

"So you want me to just what? Say screw it and do it and then actually do it?"

"Yeah! Live your life, man. No consequences."

"No consequences?"

"Nope."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Cas shrugged.

"Well then screw it, just do it." He leaned across the table and pressed a quick kiss to Dean's lips before leaning back and going redder than a stop sign. Dean blinked.

"..Not what I thought you were gonna do, but...I don't mind..." He offered.

"Good." Cas smiled.

"But that was too damn fast, get back here." Dean tugged him close, and gave him a proper kiss. "That's better."

"Okay," Cas stammered, his face going even redder.

"If your face keeps going red, I'm going to paint the word STOP on your face and let you stand on a street corner."