Chapter: 1 - The new shoe.

Samantha Welchs- Broke liar
Thomas Jack Coben- Samantha's gold digger boyfriend.
Katelyn Valentine- Samantha's best friend.
°- in my mind.
~NOTE~
OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE DISCOVERED.

Samantha's POV.

"My name is Samantha Welch's and I'm currently 15 years old." "I'm 5ft 6". I have blue crystal eyes and I'm pretty cute if I do say so myself. I'm the average teenage girl". "I attend Wood Brook Academy Of Excellence! "

         There's one thing about me that you should know. My mother and father died in a car crash on their way home from their 'honeymoon' when I was younger. The only thing I thought, was that he killed her. Because his body was never found. "Creepy right?!" I explained to my best friend Katelyn Valentine.

      Katelyn has been there for me, ever since I can remember. Back to my sad story. My parents "died" when I was 5 months old. And yes, they were married. So I grew up with my Nanny- Karimah Mateo. (New character). She was like my mom. But she had a husband. I don't even know how he got to live with us like "eww" he was tall and he was very evil. I always thought be was a serial killer!

      Samantha's POV-

"Morning nanny!" I exclaimed as I rushed into the kitchen. "Sam! I made breakfast, your favorite, 'eggs, bacon and pancakes." Nanny said.  I was so happy, so I grabbed my plate and sat at the table while thanking my wonderful nanny. Despite my loving nanny there were many problems..
We. We're. Poor. Not just poor, but we were..BROKE. My nanny was just a simple cashier at a old grocery store. And her husband Clerk was a drunken. He never worked. He just slept all day and drank beers with the money he never had. I quickly ate and started to wrap up as fast as I could.
    It was time for school, so I hurried, grabbed my things and told my Nanny and Clerk bye. "Have a nice day sweetie!" Nanny slightly whispered. Clerk just burped and waved his hand lazily. °what a creep°. I quickly rushed and zoomed to the wooden shed near out little house to wait for the bus.

*HONK HONK* the loud 'honk' almost gave me an ear bleed. I walked onto the bus. And there it started. "Haha, garbage girl!" A random kid yeiled. I bowed my head with shame. °Katelyn is only one stop away, all of this will be over before I know it°.

Katelyn finally hopped on to the bus. But surprisingly she started smiling at me, alot. " Your shoes look really good!" She blushed. "Thanks Kate, I got it from the charity event" I whispered into her ear.

  "A FILA?! How could they give you such a nice pair of shoes, dang they generous." "Now that's fucking cool."
  Katelyn squealed. "Thanks Katie, lol, you are so overreacting right now." We continued talking on our voyage.

10minutes later

"SHHHH" the driver shouted as he halted the bus.

"We at school already? Wtf dang we talks to much lol." I said. "Darn right sis!" The guard opened the gate as she let us in. As I walked off the bus. This dude tripped me. WEARING MY NEW SHOES. That I might have to wear until next year. "ouch!" "Watch where your going bitch! TF." I screamed. My shoes got a little dent but it was fine. I guess.

I enter school.

Watch the next chapter which will me up next soon! Give it a like and please follow and share!