About Damned Time

Jason POV

Why the hell does she have to look so damn attractive!? I mean don't get me wrong I appreciate it, but so does every other guy in the room. (Y/N) (L/N). The one and only girl in school that can make me weak at the knees and keep up with me in every way.She's damned perfect. And every other guy in the school agrees, but she thinks no one likes her. How the fuck did that thought get into her pretty little head? She's a straight A's honors student but she sucks at dealing with emotions just like me.

"Jay... Jaybird......Jason.....Hey are you alright?" That angelic voice always makes me smile and when it says my name I melt. Shit I sound like fucking Shakespeare. I looked at my angel. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why are you asking (Y/N)?" "Because, you've been staring at me for the last 15 minutes. Honestly I was just making you get your head out of the clouds. What poor girl were you daydreaming about this time?" Damn, I love it when she's sassy. "Wouldn't you love to know. Jealous?" I also love teasing her. She scoffs, "As if. Besides instead of daydreaming about the girl kiss her already, it's the same girl that you've told me about for months right? So what's stopping you?"

If only you knew (Y/N). "Not a bad idea. I think I will do it right now." I stood up. "Well good luck with that. And don't be late back to class. Oka-" She was interrupted by me cupping her rosy cheek and kissing her. I had always imagined that her lips were soft but not this soft. I was about to pull away when she started to kiss me back. I froze out of shock and she pulled away with half lidded eyes full of.....love. I was speechless. She smiled and said, "About damned time you did that, don't you think Jay?" And she giggled. I smiled back and said, "Hell yeah." With that I kissed her once again and the bell rang just as we parted. Everyone walked in and just to rub in the fact that (Y/N) was mine and no one could have her I kissed her again. She parted and laughed saying, "I'm coming over to the manor for a sleepover. So see you after class." And she sat down.

I sat down too right as the bell rang for class to start. I could feel that I was smiling like a damn fool, but i didn't give a shit. I felt like I won the lottery and in a way i did. When school ended we held hands as we walked toward my motorcycle. (Y/N) held on tighter than usual and I loved it. Once we got to the manor we told everyone and they all said, "Fucking finally." That night we cuddled on my bed talking about the future and how we loved each other. And as we fell asleep in the safety of each other's arms we knew nothing could be better than this.