"Dadaaaan!! Open up this door!!"  Garp's voice was accompanied by several bangs indicating his patience was running out. 

Frantic running towards the door was heard from the inside but Garp being Garp decides he wasted a lot of time already, so doing what he does best, he destroys the entire wall unknowingly throwing Dadan across the room in the process.

"GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Garp laughed out before realizing the rest of the bandits were just staring at him. "Oh, what are you all looking at, you want to go back to prison?" Garp threatened the bandits.

"Garp!!! You bastard!! What the hell was that for?!?!" Dadan angrily huffed out as she got out from the wood debris that was stacked on her before freezing from what she heard next. 

"Baa-staard!!!!" 

There, innocently sitting in the middle of the room was none other than ace, laughing away as he says his first word over and over.

"Bahaha! Baa-stard! Ba-Stard!Bahaha!"

".....Dadan, you better hope you run away quickly, or else you'll regret you weren't in a prison cell!" Garp warned, eyes flashing red with blood lust.

"Ba-stard!!" 

"Dadan!!!"

"I'm running!!!!"

------------------------------

Toddler Ace ~2 year old~ Haki and a Boar

"BOSSSSS!!!!" Ace is missing!!" a random bandit came running towards Dadan who was sitting in the clearing, resting against the bark of a tree

"BOSSSSS!!!!" Ace is missing!!" a random bandit came running towards Dadan who was sitting in the clearing, resting against the bark of a tree. Getting up quickly, Dadan began questioning (more like yelling) the bandit.

"What do you mean the brats missing?" 

"He's missing!!! He was there one minute and when I turned around for a second he was gone!!! I swear we were watching him, it just one of our men said he spotted a boar lurking around the trees near by!!!" Cried out the man.

"I'll go find the brat myself." Dadan said, as she angrily stormed away to go find Ace before it was to late.

Dadan felt a sudden rush of an unknown feeling go straight to her and her men too it seems as they just passed out one by one. She too would've been knocked out if she had not just spotted the very boar her men was talking about to her just moments ago, heading straight to Ace. With a new found determination she ran towards the toddler who was just sitting there, laughing like he wasn't about to be mauled by a wild boar, before faltering as the boar just passed out right in front of the brat.