Chapter 2: Setting Out to Sea(Discontinued)

A/N: I will be restarting this story the new chapters will be post on 4-27-19 and/or 4-28-19

A/N: Happy Halloween! Sorry it took me so long to update this next chapter Warning: Curse words are in this chapter  One piece does not belong to me nor do any of the characters and pictures they belong to Eiichiro Oda :(Please comment and share. Thank You and enjoy!!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Ace wake up!" Luffy yelled as he repeatedly jump up and down on their bed where ace lay asleep "Luffy! Go away!'yawn' Let me sleep!" grumbled Ace as he turned in bed so he could convince luffy to let him sleep in more.

 Hopefully, he would get the hint that he wasn't going to get up right now for him. But did he get the hint, no, no he didn't. Why can't he just let me sleep in. Just for another few hours at least. 

 "Nooooooo! Wake up Ace! Come oooooonnnnn!" whined Luffy, as he started tugging Ace out of their room.

Oh God, please tell me he's not going to throw me out of the treehouse again. The last time it happened I had a broken arm, leg, a sprained ankle, and bruises all over my body. And, that was probably the worst and most injuries I've ever gotten.

 "Luffy I swear to god if you throw me out of the tree house again I will throw you in the ocean to die with the fish!" warned ace

But alas, our sweet and adorable innocent Luffy is a completely dense idiot or he just wasn't listening to what was being to told to him, most likely both, but he still still threw ace out of their exit door  of their treehouse while laughing joyfully as ace screamed his head off, as he descended down towards his death. "LUFFY! You idiotic dumbass!!! I'm going to fucking kill you when I get you!!!!"promised an outraged ace, as he was trying to grab onto a branch that would help him stop his fall. But as soon as he got one it cracked into pieces and he was left to fall to his death again.

"Shishishishishishi" was all ace got in reply when he landed on the jungle floor while groaning as he got up. Making sure he didn't have any broken bones or any other injuries, ace got up and cracked his neck and fingers.

 "Now! Time to go kill a rubber-brained idiotic moron and feed him to the sea kings!" crackled ace gleefully as he was planning numerous ways on how to kill his idiot of a brother.

~time-skip~

Nursing two bumps ~each the size of Garp's fist~ on his head, Luffy glared at his overly smug looking brother. The glare only intensified the cockiness and smugness that was practically oozing out of Ace's body.

" You didn't have to hit me so hard!" luffy childishly pouted as he stomped his foot at ace

"You didn't have to throw me out of the treehouse! Did you." Ace shot back just as childishly as luffy did

"Yes I did!"

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did ace!"

" Oh yeah, why?"

"Because you wouldn't wake up."luffy blandly stated

The way he had said it had really ticked off ace even more when he had just found out why luffy had thrown him out of their 150ft treehouse.

" That wasn't reason enough to do that you idiot" Ace retorted angrily

"Huh, Yes it was !"

"No it wasn't"