*Important Author's Note*

Before I say anything, I will be continuing this fanfic-book- series what ever you want to call it.

I want to apologize for not updating these past few months but I have been busy with school seeing as I'm in 8th grade right now doing testings and projects for school. But as my school year is coming to an end next month and everything is calming down,  I now have more time to continue writing this story but I will be restarting this story from scratch again. The reason being is that I was just writing what came to my head, not really following a plot line, and with so many ideas coming into my head at once I had no idea how to continue but I have already made a plan. To help with the stray idea's I will be uploading a Whitebeard Pirates Oneshots that will most likely revolve around ace and the crew. For A Phoenix's Mate I will be changing a couple things and won't time skip a lot of things anymore because I kept doing that originally and I was getting confused by my own story. I will be keeping the first two chapters up but be putting their title as (discontinued)

 New Changes(You can vote on what you will like better from each one):

I will probably make Garp or Dadan and the bandits or just only the bandits physically and mentally abuse Ace, you'll see why later on. 

I'm thinking of keeping Ace a male but then I also like the idea of him becoming a female since there isn't that many gender bend ace centric fanfics. I have nothing against yaoi and I'm most likely going to keep Ace a male but if ace is voted more to become a female then I will be changing the plot a bit to fit the change better. He will most likely stay a male as I will be posting the prologue and chapter 1 tomorrow or on Sunday.

Both of these polls will be closed when i upload those two chapters, I will also be adding other pairings besides marco x ace, these votes will still be opened for a while.

Pairings:

~Yaoi~

Marco x Ace: ~Not up for vote~

Zoro x Sanji:

Zoro x Luffy:

Law x Luffy:

Law x Sabo:

Law x Kidd:

Thatch x Izo:

~If you want Haruta to be a boy(1)~

Haruta x Jiru

Suggestions:

~Yuri~

Nami x Robin:

Nami x Vivi:

Robin x Vivi:

can't think of anymore

Suggestions:

~Mix genders~

Sanji x Nami:

Franky x Robin:

Luffy x Nami:

Zoro x Robin:

Luffy x Hancock:

~If you want Haruta to be a girl(2)~

Haruta x Jiru:

Suggestions:

Tell me if you also want a pairing that wasn't listed and I will add it to the polls.

I also want to thank everyone who continue to keep reading and voting for me to continue this, i appreciate all your support And I hope you continue to read this story. The next updates as I said earlier will either be tomorrow or Sunday. Thank You!!! :)