Prologue:

A/N: 

Prologue's are like a small stories that lead up to the next chapter right, I.d.k, but that's how I see it so, sorry if I got the meaning wrong. 😅 😂 😅  😂

In this chapter/prologue, it will be a timeline of sorts as Ace grows up but,  it will kinda be like short stories/ Drabbles leading up to Ace being 11 when he meets Luffy. The chapter will be separated by the different stages a human being goes through. So it will be Baby ace~ 12 months and under, toddler ace~ 1-2 years old, Little ace~ 3-6 years old, Big ace~ 7-9, and Preteen ace~ 10-12 year old ace.

Also to clear up this Au since I forgot to in the last A/N

Basically this is a tattoo soulmate a.u but with my twist in it, basically its a mix between alpha/beta/omega's and tattoo soul marks.

The tattoo that will appear on your skin, so when your soulmate turn 12 you will get your tattoo a day after. But if your soulmate is already over 12 when your born you will have to wait till you are 12 to receive the tattoo. The experience will be a bit painful but it will only last about a minute and the pain will start slowing to excruciating pain before going away. The tattoo will be describing your significant other so you will know but will be having 1-2 things in common so you will know when you meet them.

Ace will be receiving his soul mark one day before Marco does because Marco is obviously older then ace because of his fruit. 

For the alpha/beta/omega thing, a person will present what they are when they are 5 and are recommended to have one of there family member or a trusted person with them at the time seeing as that will be their first heat which is always the worse one because the time period is longer than the normal week. To mark someone as your mate they actually have to be your soulmate otherwise you can't bite their scent gland that will indicate that they are yours and you are theirs. This was designed like this so people wouldn't force others to be their mate. I also don't like how omega act like mindless "sluts" (sorry) when they are in heat and so I will be making it so they do have full control over their body. As always, there will be suppressants to cover up the scent of an alpha/beta/omega so no one knows what they are and when they are in heat.

Ace will also be getting a different fruit then I originally thought of at first. I'm still deciding if I should give him a red healing/destructive phoenix fruit or a elem-ti fruit that has control over all of the elements in the earth and sky. I'll see what I choose later on when I'm at that Point in the story.

I hope this cleared up some miscommunications that I may have caused at the beginning. Everything else that was in the anime will be the same, for example haki's the same but ace will be getting his haki at an earlier age.

Thank you and enjoy!!

------------------------------

Baby Ace ~6 1/2 months old~ First words