Chapter 12

Brook's POV
She falls to the floor and her Mum picks her up. My lungs burn as I scream and cry. She told me she loved me. That was the first time and now I might not see her again. Jack pulls me in as I rest my head against his chest. We fall to the ground. I hear others running but I block them out, still staring at the door they left through. The next thing I know is I'm being pulled into a car by Alex and Rye and driven back home. As soon as we get back Mikey is stood at the door and embraces me strongly. He looks at us all one by one.
Mikey: "Where's Winnie?"
Andy shakes his head as I start to cry.
Jack: "Don't worry, she's a strong girl, she'll get through it. We'll find her. What did she say to you before she went?"
Brook: "She said look at what she said and you guys will know what to do."
Rye: "Look for bars in that area! That'll be where she is."
Brook: "What do you mean?"
Andy: "Her Mum wants to use her as a prostitute for her toyboy boss."
Brook: "And you let her go?"
I turn to face Jack.
Brook: "HOW COULD YOU?!"
I swing at him, as he falls down. Rye pins me down.
Rye: "Look I get it your upset, we all are but we need to focus on finding her!"
Alex: "There are twenty bars near."
Mikey: "Crap that's a lot."
Andy: "What about bars with male owners?"
Alex: "That takes about for out so sixteen."
Jack: "Well we'll go to each one until we find her!"
Mikey: "But they'll recognise us and chuck us out, she saw us all last night probably."
Rye: "Not me..."
Alex: "What do you mean?"
Rye: "I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it but i have a girlfriend. I only came back this morning. I had to sneak back into my room around the time Winnie was shouting for Jack."
Brook: "Yes that's good. She said she looked at us while we slept and she knew we were a five piece but she must of thought Alex was the other one, so she doesn't know you!"
Rye: "So what can we do though?"
Andy: "What if we send you in, wave money around if you see Winnie then get her out."
Rye: "What if I get caught or she isn't there?"
Alex: "I don't think it matters really...just no matter what get her out."
Jack: "What if we put a camera on you and we can speak to you through an earpiece like they do in the movies, to say when to watch out for her Mum?"
Mikey: "This could work, we just have to find the right one."
Andy: "Well it's got to be some kind of nightclub or something. Put that in!"
Alex: "That leaves five."
Rye: "We best get started then!"

Winnie's POV
I have been stripped naked and am locked in a dark room under the bar. I sit in a corner trying to hide myself. The door at the top opens and a torch shines around the room searching for me. It stops as I am found and a woman walks towards me.
Mum: "Hey sweetie! What ya doing in the corner?"
I don't reply.
Mum: "You my dear are going to be a great inspiration for prostitutes everywhere!"
I don't reply.
Mum: "Tonight, you will be in the club, dancing on our poles and then you will take the highest bidder and show them a good time! The more you are paid, the more you are fed, every time you reach £1000 you will be given a small meal. If you refuse, you starve! Sound fun?!"
Winnie: "Screw you."
Mum: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! It doesn't matter, I will be back in a bit with your amazing costume and then you will be ready! I can't wait to see you suffer!"
She walks out.

Am I Safe? (Brooklyn Wyatt Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara