I begin to flick through the images. "Not anytime soon.  I have a feeling that my bump will be small enough to hide it so I think that I might announce it halfway through my pregnancy or I might pull a Kylie."

"Since you're not going on tour, how are you planning to occupy your time?" She asks as she begins sipping on a strawberry mojito that I made just for her. 

"I'm working on new makeup products for Luxe Dia and I've actually been booked for a few acting jobs which is exciting." I reply while looking up at her.

"What about YouTube?"

"I have tons of videos ready to be uploaded. I currently have 12 ready that's why I have been posting weekly. " I respond with a shrug. "I have a bunch more to edit."

"When's your mom getting married?" I smile at the thought.

"She wants to get married after I have the baby, I will be maid of honour of course so she doesn't want me stressing right now." I put my camera down as I begin uploading the pictures to my laptop. "Anyways, are you excited to be having your own show with Teyana?"

A group of celebrities joined force to get Nia Phoenix and Teyana Taylors to mend their friendship. They used to be good friends then they became frenemies and now they hate eachother. Nobody ever invites them to the same events or parties unless they want to see them fighting. 

"Chile, Nia and Teyana..." She kisses her teeth. "I'm only doing this shit because I love y'all."

"You love Teyana too." I wink at her and she pretends to strangle me. 

We speak some more as I get ready for the day. I have a meeting today with my mom and our management because we all need to be on the same page about everything. From my contract with De Luca & Rizzo to my pregnancy.

---

I post my picture on my social media stories as I walk into the building

I post my picture on my social media stories as I walk into the building. Even though I am well known, I still have to wait in the waiting room for the previous meeting to be done with. I spend twenty minutes reading emails on my phone before I am called into my meeting. 

I quickly greet my mom along with Aaron, my other manager and Charles. I am glad that this isn't a huge meeting because I will be able to get my point across well without being pushed down. 

"Congratulations on the pregnancy." Charles gives me a bright smile. "Even though it was unexpected."

My mom places her hand on my thigh and I place my hand over hers.

"We have spoken to your doctor and you are definitely not clear to go on tour." Charles reads off his notes. "Tour will not be happening next year and I wouldn't want you taking a baby on tour either so we will wait for the next album to come out before we will discuss tour."

I sigh because this isn't what I wanted but we are trying to make the best out of the worst. I literally have to scrap my two year plan and rework everything. 

"I can still do concerts and performances at award shows." I state and he looks up at me. "I could do mini tours here and there, nothing too big after the baby."

"We will discuss that once you have given birth." He looks back down at his notes. "The contract with Quay has officially finished and you have chosen not to renew a contract with them."

He begins listing off things that I need to let my fans know about my Quay products. 

"The contract with De Luca and Rizzo is terminating this year." Charles looks up at me. "Is there something going on between yourself and Mr De Luca?"

"Np, he is just being a hopeless fool." My mom huffs and I nod in agreement. "Besides La Vida album and the clothing line, they have no other tie or relations."

"We must keep it like that." Aaron intervenes. "We are having many people reaching out for the scoop and we have people wanting a reality show on your relationship with both Christian and Michael."

I shake my head.

"Absolutely not." My mom and I answer.

Charles slightly chuckles before beginning to discuss the different acting roles that I have been offered, we go through each of the contracts for those before choosing the ones that I will be doing. We then discuss my youtube channel as well as future plans.

"When will you be making the pregnancy announcement?" Aaron aks while looking between my mother and myself.

"I was thinking either halfway through my pregnancy or after I've given birth." I bite my bottom lip.

"Because of the severity of your pregnancy..." Charles pauses for a moment. "The tour cancellation will be revealed next week but that would be far too soon to release your pregnancy news."

"I want for you to keep the pregnancy a secret." My mom cups my face. "I really want you to have this baby because I know how much you want it. You need to be kept safe and I want you to wait till after you have the baby."

"Hmmm."

----

AN: The next chapter will be a time change. 

I definitely love this book since it started my whole series however it must come to an end soon. By chapter 60 or 62 this book will be completed. 

Depending on your response I could write a sequel. 

Also check out my other books, got so much more ready to be released.