Chapter 5

After carrying the load of suitcases to the penthouse, I recieved a call from non other than Koizumi.

"Hello there. I'll be over in a few hours; don't wait up for me if you and Miss Suzumiya are doing anything!" I could tell he was smiling  even through the phone.

Haruhi was in the shower at the time while me and my sister watched a baseball game on TV. She came out minutes later. 

"Oh Haruhi, Koizumi said he'd be coming in a few hours so don't wait up for him."

"Oh so you do know how to talk to him! Never mind, alright, Kyon we're going. Bye little sister!"

We walked out of the hotel and hailed a taxi, after Haruhi whispered the adress to the driver's ear we sped off arriving at a corner with a blue payphone attached to the wall.

"What are we..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I was suddenly grabbed by the collar and dragged ot the payphone.

"Alright, Kyon hand me your phone."

"Why what are you..." Getting impatient, she reached in my pants pocket and pulled out my cell-phone, I could feel the heat rising up in my face. 

Holding it out in one hand she dialed a number of the payphone and my phone began ringing. She answered my phone and recited the following words into the payphone: "Saturo-Kun, Saturu-Kun, please come here..." She then began reciting the rest of whatever incantation she was doing before hanging up. Now we gotta wait a day."

"A day?!" 

"Yup! But that gives us time to look for mo-"

Another taxi suddenly pulled up, interrupting Haruhi. Koizumi nonchalantly stepped out with that plastic smile, "Hello Mrs. Suzumiya."