Bonus Chapter (Pt. 1)

*15 years later*
"Meow."
"Yoonseok?!" Hobi screamed.
"Where is your brother sweetie?" Yoongi asked as he sat in the lounge chair on the balcony of their house in heaven. Yoonseok ran over to another cat.
"Meow!" MinJung was louder than his sister. Yoongi ran over to the full grown, fat cats. He picked them both up and held them as close as he could to himself. He started sobbing into their fur as Hoseok hugged them all.
"Sorry to ruin this moment but I'm here too." They both looked up. Yoongi put the cats down.
"Jin!" Yoongi yelled. He hugged the older as tight as possible.
"How are you here?!" Yoongi screamed. He looked at the older's arms and neck, checking for scars to see how he died. He saw a faint red line the width of a rope.
"You didn't." Hobi said.
"I did. I couldn't let them wander around aimlessly trying to find you. Namjoon came with me. I told him not to but he did. Sadly, the younger ones did too. Yoongi, your brother is here." Seokjin explained. Namjoon is Jin's husband. The younger ones, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin, are all together.
"He isn't here. Please say he isn't here." Yoongi grabbed onto Hoseok's arm like a child, seeing as his little space was taking over him. The door opened.
"What's up big bro?"