Bath

"Don't get me wet!" Yoongi yelled as Hoseok splashed him with the water.
"That's what she said." Hoseok commented and went back to cleaning the kittens. They were not enjoying the bath. They were meowing very loudly but we're purring at the same time. They were fierce but adorable, kinda like Yoongi. Hoseok got an idea.
"Yoongs, I've got some name ideas."
"Not Peanut Butter and Jelly, right?" Yoongi was trying to calm down the kittens by petting their small heads.
"How about Minjung for the boy and Yoonseok for the girl." Hoseok pulled the kittens out of the water and on towels. He wrapped each one up and handed the boy to Yoongi.
"I like those names, Hobi. How did you come up with them." Yoongi questioned as he cradled the kitten like a baby.
"Minjung, last names, and Yoonseok, our names combined." Hoseok explained.
"Awe, cute!" Yoongi yelled.
"Let's dry the kittens off and set them in their bed. I need some sleep." Hoseok yawned. Yoongi yawned as he saw Hobi yawn.
"So do I. I also need some little space time cause I need to calm down." Yoongi explained as he unwrapped Minjung, who was now dry. Yoongi set him in the cat bed in the bathroom and left the room after pecking Hoseok's lips. Hoseok dried off Yoonseok and set her in the bed with her sleeping brother.
"Cute." He said as he looked down at them.
"Daddy!" Yoongi yelled from the other room causing Hoseok to chuckle slightly, leaving the bathroom to find his little.

Cute, right? Everything I write turns out cute so it probably is. I didn't proof read it(like every other story I write) but it's here. BYE BYE!!!