Mom

Hoseok had gotten Yoongi an ice pack for his arm but realized that Yoongi had fallen asleep on the couch. Hoseok put the ice pack on Yoongi's arm and layed next to him on the couch, cuddling him. Yoongi shifted, still asleep, into Hoseok arms, moving the ice pack. Hoseok put the ice pack back and fell asleep holding Yoongi.

1 HOUR LATER
Someone knocked on the door. Both boys were still asleep, so nobody answered it. The locked turned and the door opened. Hoseok's mom walked in the door.
"Hope?" His mom yelled. She didn't get an answer so she walked into the living room. She saw Yoongi and Hoseok, asleep, on the couch.
"Awe, their so cute together." Hoseok mom spoke to herself. Hoseok's eyes fluttered open and he saw Yoongi. Not realizing his mother was behind him, he kissed Yoongi's forehead lightly. He then let go of Yoongi and stood up, taking the ice pack, that was now melted. He turned around to put the ice pack in the freezer and jumped at the sight of his mother.
"Mom! You scared me!"
"Sorry, Hope, but why is Yoongi's arm bandaged and why did he have an ice pack on it?" His mom questioned.
"It's a personal problem, mom. If he wants to tell you, he can, but I shouldn't."
"Tell her what?" Yoongi asked sleepily.
"Oh, good morning, Baby. She just wanted to k ow why your arm was bandaged. If you want to tell her you can." Hoseok left the room to put the ice pack in the freezer. Yoongi sat up on the couch, allowing Hoseok's mother, his soon to be mother in law, sit next to him.
"So, what's up with your arm?"
"Um, I hurt it."
"What happened." Yoongi knew he couldn't lie because of Hoseok's mother's profession. She was a professional lie detector. She always knew when people were lying.
"I cut myself....accidently."
"It wasn't an accident, was it."
"N-no, it wasn't." Yoongi looked down at the ground. Hoseok's mother enveloped Yoongi in a thought hug, hoping he would hug back. Yoongi hugged his soon to be mother back, trying not to hurt his arm. Hoseok walked in the room and hugged the two people he loved the most.
...

Wasn't this a cute chapter. I think it was. Anyway, I just got a dress for Homecoming. It's not red like I wanted but it looks better than the red one I picked out. BYE BYE!!!