Yoongi, Please

*1 week later*
It had been a week and, as far as Hoseok knew, Yoongi was doing fine until...
"Hoseok!" Yoongi screamed from the bathroom.
"Yoongi, what's wrong!" Hoseok yelled back as he ran to the bathroom. He ran inside and saw Yoongi, a blood stained rug, and a small knife covered in blood.
"H-Hoseok.....h-help...." Yoongi fell to the ground, his head almost banging off the floor but Hoseok caught him. Yoongi had passed out.
"Yoongi?! Yoongi, please wake up. Please." Hoseok felt for a pulse and got a really faint one. He immediately called 911.
"M-my boyfriend....p-passed out.....b-blood.....help." The person on the other end told him to calm down and give her the address. He gave her the address and the paramedics were there in three minutes. Hoseok explained what happened and rode in the back of the ambulance.

They were almost at the hospital and Yoongi started to wake up.
"H-Hoseok?" He spoke out, exhausted.
"Yoongi?! Oh thank goodness you're alive!" Hoseok kissed Yoongi's forehead lovingly.
"Ow." Hoseok accidentally hit Yoongi's, now bandaged, arm.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Yoonie."
"I-it's fine. Why are we in an ambulance?"
"You almost died Yoongi!"
...

Yay, shit happened. I got bored and then this happened, but it's an update so, BYE BYE!!!