CHAPTER 34 - LYING, LOATHSOME, LOVER

Start from the beginning

  XiuYin's last string of patience snapped as he forcefully kicked the door open yet again, this time beyond repair.

  BiMing was cursing as he drew out his whisk but it was knocked from his hand.BiMing turned angrily, "What the hell are you doing here?"

  XiuYin didn't speak, he simply stood there in front of BiMing.

  "You here to get back at me for striking you? Petty!"

  XiuYin still didn't speak.

  "Go on then, hit back!" BiMing shouted as he straightened his back and lifted his chin.

  XiuYin remained silent.

  BiMing breathed out a laugh in disbelief, "You won't hit? Like how you like to drown in self-pity instead of curing yourself? Pathetic." BiMing scoffed. He turned and planned to pack his things to leave again, even though he was physically and mentally drained.

  He was yanked back and spun to face XiuYin. Dizzy from the force, BiMing placed his hands on XiuYin's chest to steady himself when XiuYin leaned down and brushed his lips against BiMing's year, "Lu ShiZun... You're words really hurt me."

  "You

  "You...What-"

  "I don't forgive you by the way, for sending me away like that. You're going to regret it."

  BiMing's mouth fell open. "You...XiuYin?"

  "That's me."

  "You remember? That's not possible!" BiMing struggled to move away but his limbs were beyond limp and shaking with the realisation that the XiuYin before him was the XiuYin he had sent away three years ago.

  "I thought I already told you before, not only does the heart remember, the body does too." With that, he laid a hand on the back of BiMing's waist and crushed him to himself, their bodies so close not a wisp of air could get through. BiMing's face flamed red hot when a hard object pressed against his lower abdomen.

  "How much do you remember?" BiMing's voice shook.

  "Everything..." XiuYin leaned down and brushed his nose against BiMing's.

  BiMing bit his lips and looked down. "I had to..." He whispered.

  XiuYin's hand at his back twirled the fingers around BiMing's hair and gently yanked so that BiMing's head tilted up. XiuYin's face was so close BiMing could distinctively make out some of his features. XiuYin replied, "No you didn't." Lips brushing against BiMing's. 

  Just from that small contact sent BiMing falling to his knees and covering his face. Three years he was completely alone. No friend, no companionship, no XiuYin. He had taken their time together for granted and never really knew the true meaning of loss until it happened. He felt so lonely that sometimes he wished he didn't erase XiuYin's memory.

  XiuYin crouched in front of him, "I said use me, I told you to make me your shield."

  light pink tears leaked out of BiMing's hands.

  "After everything, after giving you my heart, you still didn't trust me? To the point of taking my memories as well?" XiuYin jerked BiMing's hands from his face and dabbed at his eyes with the corners of his sleeve.

  "I wanted to protect you... I know you would've forfeited your life protecting mine. I wanted you safe and out of the way... you're the only person I trust in this world... in any world." BiMing mumbled the last part.

  XiuYin gripped the side of BiMing's face and crashed his lips against BiMing's before biting BiMing's lower lip hard enough to draw blood. Licking it all up, XiuYin declared, "No matter what your excuse. You're mine to keep. No matter how hard you try you'll never be rid of me again."

  BiMing winced at his bleeding lip and itching eyes, heart pounding, filling with...something light and heavy at the same time, warm and hot... what was he going to do now that his troublesome disciple is back...

  "And I'll start with truly making you mine, by morning you'll be filled with my essence so much that you can't say so otherwise." XiuYin licked his lips once more before lifting BiMing up, one arm at the shoulders the other under his legs, in three long strides he arrived and dumped BiMing on the bed.

  BiMing, eyes wide open and mouth agape internally screamed. Wait...What?

......................................................................................................

AUTHOR TRIES TO BE COY...

Black Sword- Time for me to exit...

Black Sword- What should I do in the meantime...

.........................................................................................................

A/N- heheheh... I'm sure ya'll know what's gon happen in the next chapter. hehehe, I'll update by tomorrow the latest.

P.S. those comments regarding BM's ass...dayum feel sorry for his booty already XD

Hope you enjoyed!;)