Chapter Four [How would you like to be killed]

Start from the beginning

However, her feeling isn't able to sustain for a long time. 

Jisoo turns around once she hears the muffled footsteps. When she spot Jennie, she is obviously stunned for a second.  

Jennie starts to grow nervous under Jisoo's gaze and looks at herself. Teddy bear pyjamas. Fluffy  little green men slippers. Everything's fine. She looks at Jisoo in confusion. 

'You are really still a kid.' Jisoo walks closer to her with a smirk dangling on her face. Her eyes are scanning Jennie's body from the top to the bottom and at last they rest on Jennie's almost flat chest. 'Are you really an adult? You doesn't even seem to go through puberty completely yet.' 

'What?!' Jennie screams after using two seconds to understand the underlying meaning. She takes a huge step back and covers her chest with her arms. Her cheeks are fiercely red. 

She totally didn't expect Jisoo's body to lean forward. Being taller than Jennie by half a head, Jisoo blocks all the light and her shadow engulfs Jennie entirely. 

Jennie's back is pressed firmly against the wall. If a genie pops out right now, she will use all her three wishes to ask for melting into a liquid and be absorbed by the wallpaper. She lowers her head in embarrassment, only to meet the low V neck of Jisoo's pyjamas. Blood is about to ooze out of her cheeks as she blurts out, 'Thank you for taking me in today! I... I will go to bed now!' She kneels onto the ground and crawls out of the wall built by Jisoo's long arms. When she runs out of the door, her eyes meet Jisoo's smirk. 

Jennie is definitely going to have a sleepless night. 

Even though this is the biggest and most comfortable bed Jennie has ever slept on, she is still rolling from left to right then back to left again. 

Why am I even nervous? We are both female! Why am I even nervous? Why I act like an idiot in front of her every time? Jennie screams in her mind. 

Huhu~ Jennie buries her head into the blanket and ruffles her hair in frustration. 

When she finally calms down, she swears she can still smell the faint scent coming from Jisoo's body. 

It smells so nice. I wonder what type of body wash she uses. 

Wait! Excuse me Ruby Jane! No matter what type of body wash she uses, how on earth is it any of my business? She can smell like honey and I still couldn't care less! Stop stop stop! I have to leave tomorrow! No more Edinburgh! Just find a random town nearby!

Jennie shakes her head in Boombayah style, in attempt to swing all these tedious thoughts out of her brain. 

Without any concrete reasons, she thinks a hint of danger is leaking out of London. It urges her to flee away from this city as soon as possible.  

Jennie jumps out of the bed and starts counting the money she made today. When she reads the number written on the cheque given by Rosé, her jaw drops to the floor. 

Rosé is an angel! Jennie's heart is warmed as she recalls Rosé's pure smile. Tear starts to form in her eyes. Even though they have known each other for last than a month, Rosé still decides to give her a helping hand silently. 

I should return the extra amount of money to Rosé tomorrow and then I will get on the earliest plane to leave London!

Jennie clenches her fists and nods forcefully. When she finishes packing her clothes which are still wet from the rain, it is already three o'clock in the morning. This time she does not suffer from insomnia anymore. Once her head hits the pillow, she takes off to dreamland.