My Principal Is TEACHING?!

Ash's POV~

Fixing my grey skirt and white buttoned top I fidget with my tie before sighing. 

"Who do you think the new teacher will be?" I ask Kayano my best friend, the green hair girl shrugs.

"I asked Nagisa if he knew and he didn't either."

"Oh your boyfriend?" I tease giggling, her face turns red as she waves her arms around.

Before she can scream at me the door slams open and a figure walks in.

"Hello class I am Gakuho Asano aka your Principal Mr. Asano, from today I will be your teacher for everything in E class." He says his purple eyes shining at us. 

Cursing under my breath he starts taking the roll

Cursing under my breath he starts taking the roll. Plugging my ear phones in my music starts playing randomly as I look out the window. 

My seat is located at the back row on the left next to the window, I always kept this seat. Though Kayano sits at the front she moves from the front to the back this term to be closer to me. 

Feeling my arm getting nudged I look up to see a pair of purple eyes stair into my soul, taking one ear bud out his voice rings out across the classroom.

"I would appreciate it if you would pay attention whilst I take roll Ash Silver." Rolling my eyes I plug my earbud back in I tap my pencil on the desk as my leg bounces. 

I always have to bounce my leg, even if I'm chilling out I do it subconsciously.

A sheet passes onto my desk as I sigh, Math great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stretching my arms I hear a satisfying crack.

"Ahh finally the end of the day, school sucks!" I whine packing my bag.

"At least your smart, anyways your walking with me right? why don't we stop at the café because its your day off?" Kayano asks.

"I'm not smart and sure-"

"Ash Silver please stay back!" I groan when I see Mr. Asano.

"Sorry Kayano the teacher is being a dick." I whisper the last bit so Mr. Asano doesn't hear it. "Why don't you go with Nagisa? he was gonna ask you out anyways" I point to Nagisa who is behind her. 

Nagisa and Kayano both blush before agreeing to go together, grabbing their bags they wave to me before walking out of the class. Keeping one ear bud in as usual I sigh for the thousandths time today before walking slowly to sir's desk. 

Looking at me from his glasses he takes them of and places them next to him before getting a file under his desk, throwing it on the table in front of me he puts his elbows on the table and looks at me.

"Is this some intervention?" I as sarcastically rolling my eyes, shifting my feet I put my weight on my right leg as I cross my arms.

"Sarcastic as always, calm down I just wana talk. Those are your marks all in one file, you are smarter than most people. You might even be smarter than me but you are stuck in this low class because of your attitude, your fighting."

"Yea, yea I've heard this thousands of times. What every adult including you miss is that I was provoked, in your 'files' there is prof that I'm not hostile until I am provoked like everyone. Those asshats deserved everything that came to them, now can I go?" I ask bored. 

"There was also a rumour for a bit that you have a job, this is against the rules especially if you do not inform the teachers." He looks at me with a smug smile, fucker.

"I don't, can I go?" I say clenching my jaw.

"Yes your free to go." I start walking away but his voice stops me from opening the door. "Ash gum is not allowed in my classroom." Turning around I spit my gum on his desk, opening the door I slam it closed.

My grip on my bag is tight and I feel it dig into my palm. 

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I crane my neck backwards to see two guys from the top class. 

"Look here its a pretty girl from E class, I heard she's smart though. Come home with us and we can tutor you and have some fun." He winks and his friend chuckles.

Spinning around I put on the most fake sweet smile I could muster, walking towards him I place one hand on his chest. His face turns pink but quickly turns into pain as I slam my fist into his stomach. Coughing he falls onto the floor but his friend runs at me, ducking under his punch I appear at his side and kick him into the wall. 

Fixing my collar I walk over their groaning bodies as I pick up my bag, I stop a few feet from them. 

"Touch me or even look in my direction ever again and I will shatter every bone in your body." Hearing them try to run away I run a hand through my hair before I continue to walk.

Gakuho's POV~

Chuckling darkly I chew my love's gum, I can still taste her delicious spit. Snapping back into reality I throw my black leather gloves into the fire pit. 

My beautiful rose dealt with those pieces of shit so amazingly but I should be saving my damsel in distress. I laugh as I remember those shits begging for their lives when I stabbed them.

Looking at the wall of pictures of my rose I smile sadistically, oh my beautiful finally after two years I will have you...

Until tOmOrRoW