Mihawk x Shanks

This is after Zoro was sent to Mihawks place by Kuma.
_________________________________________________________

Mihawk was sitting in the balcony of his palace, sipping coffee like usual. Perona was flying here and there inside in an unusual rush. Usually she would just annoy him.

"What's the rush?" He asked. "Nothing." Perona said too quickly to be believed.

Suddenly Mihawk spotted a ship in the distance. It was the Red Hair Pirates, Shanks.

---

"Hey!" Shanks greeted happily as he swung a hand over Mihawk's shoulder like a friend. "What do you want?" Mihawk asked. Shanks didn't answer, but he went directly inside to the main hall. There was nothing there. "Hey! It's your birthday, you should celebrate! Let's party!" Shanks yelled and his crew cheered while Mihawk just sighed and shook his head.

---

Shanks left the party downstairs and went up to Mihawk's room. Mihawk was, as usual, sitting and reading alone, since Perona had gone downstairs. Shanks suddenly bursted into the room with a bouquet of roses. It startled Mihawk and he stood up abruptly. Shanks went to Mihawk and gave him the bouquet. "Happy birthday." He said. Mihawk said nothing but he accepted the bouquet. Suddenly Shanks leaned forward and kissed Mihawk. He was surprised at first but kissed Shanks back a second later.

"Thanks." Mihawk said, ending the kiss. He quickly looked away. Shanks was disappointed. "T-thanks for the party too." Mihawk stammered, and Shanks caught a glimpse of his blushing face. Shanks suddenly grinned, he didn't hate it after all.

"Hey, I got another gift." Shanks said, catching his attention. "What is it?" He asked. Shanks suddenly tackled him to the ground, and kissed him passionately. Mihawk was surprised and tried to resist, and he turned the tables. Mihawk was now on top of Shanks, both of them kissing passionately.

They finally parted for air. Mihawks face was a little red, but Shanks face was really red. He tried to cover it up. Before he could do so, Mihawks hand went over his member and Mihawk received a moan and a yelp from him. Mihawk smiled a little and took out his(Shanks') member. He began stroking it while continuing the kiss.

Slowly but surely, it began to harderned, and when it's fully erect, Mihawk began to suck it. Shanks' was pretty big, so Mihawk deep throated him in order to suck the whole thing. The inside of Mihawk's mouth was hot, slippery and tight, and it made Shanks wanted to cum, but Mihawks grip on him prevented him.

"Ah.. Mihawk!" Shanks wanted him to released his grip, but got no energy to. Mihawk teased the top of him, and finally released his grip. Shanks finally cum, and it was too much for Mihawk to swallow, so some of the cum splattered on his face and he slowly licked them. It has been a while so Shanks cum was thick.

Watching Mihawk licking the cum from his face aroused Shanks again. He sat up, and began kissing Mihawk again, his fingers fiddling with Mihawks pants. When he finally got it open, precum was already leaking. When Shanks was about to suck it, Mihawk suddenly pushed him back to that he was once again on his back. "Can I do it?" He asked. Shanks nodded nervously. Mihawks face reddened from the heat a little, and he thrust in.

Shanks yelped and moaned from the pain and pleasure. Mihawk started moving slowly. "Ah! Ah! Harder, Mihawk!!" Shanks moaned, and Mihawk obeyed.

Mihawk moved harder and faster, hitting Shanks spot every time with his length. Mihawk also pinched his nipples, and Shanks immediately clenched. The sudden tightness made Mihawk cum with a moan.

Shanks kissed Mihawk again, and began sucking his member. It immediately became hard again and Shanks deepthroated it. Shanks mouth felt so good that Mihawk cum again. Feeling the thick hot cum sliding down his throat, Shanks cum again as he swallowed Mihawks cum.

Finally they lie down, exhausted but satisfied. They kissed one last time.

---

Perona's face was as red as a tomato, as she sat down just outside of the room. She had been meaning to give Mihawk a present, but she was startled to find them doing it, and just watched them. Suddenly Zoro showed up. He smelled like booze, but wasn't drunk.

"Hey! Give this to Mihawk!" Perona shoved the present to Zoro and ran downstairs. Zoro, puzzled, looked at Perona again before entering ...

_________________________________________________________

New format! So now, every ending will have um... Cliffhanger? Does this even count as cliffhanger? Anyway, every ending will be about someone entering, and so you can continue the story in your head \(-3-)/

I'll give you 2 options to vote for:

CHOICE A: I will continue this story some other time

CHOICE B: you don't like the extra ending, and so I will erase it.

Open till I post the next chapter, which is probably a really long time.