Ace X Sanji

I'm dedicating this chapter to Sisiyana because he/she suggested this pairing ^^

___________________________________________________________

Ace is currently staying at the Going Merry temporarily at Alabasta.

Ace was sleeping on the deck, covered in sweat after hunting sand monsters with Luffy. He woke up to find the sky has gone dark. He yawned and stretched, heading upstairs. "Better take a bath now." He thought.

He opened the bathroom door and walked into the bathtub filled with warm water. When he was finally comfortable, he fell asleep. Meanwhile...

"Sanji, you can take a bath now." Nami said, walking into the kitchen wrapped in pajamas and steam was covering her. "Okay, Nami-san." Sanji said as he rolled down his sleeves after the last plate was put in place. He went to the men's room and grabbed his things before heading for the bathroom. The door was closed, which was weird. Everyone would leave it open when nobody's inside. But as he didn't hear anything from inside, he shrugged and went in. His jaw immediately reached the floor as he saw Ace in the bathtub. He quickly covered his lower body with the towel and turned the doorknob, at the same time as Ace waking up.

"Hmm? Ah, Sanji, right? Why don't you join me?" Ace yawned and stretched. He didn't feel awkward as he used to take a bath together with Luffy and Sabo. But Sanji was blushing. When he looked at Ace's abs, his face was on fire. "A.. alright." Sanji stuttered and went in the bath.

Ace saw that Sanji was blushing, but he didn't know why. He's the same as Luffy. Suddenly he knew why Sanji was blushing and he blushed too. By blushing, his whole body became hot and he warmed up the water. A little too much. Sanji jumped out of the bathtub. "Did you make it hot?" Sanji asked. "Sorry." Ace hung his face. Because Ace heated up the water, the room became steamy.

Sanji thought that was enough bathing and decided to just sit around in the steamy, comfortable room. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Sanji fanned himself and asked, "Is it just me or is it really hot in here?" Ace felt hot too. That's weird. The steam were almost gone and the room had gone colder. "I felt hot too." Ace answered.

Ace lied down and began to sleep. Once in a while, Sanji would take a peek at Ace's naked body and have a nosebleed. After a while, Ace chuckled. He sat up, chuckling at Sanji's member direction. Sanji blushed and looked down, realizing his member was up. Ace lay down on his elbows and smirked at Sanji, seducing him. "You can stare all you want you know." He said.

Sanji forced himself to look away and blushed, his member getting harder. Ace looked at Sanji's member and licked his lips. He moved forward and teasingly grip his member. Sanji tenses and threw his head back in pleasure and surprise, due to Ace's touch. Smirking at Sanji's reaction, Ace started pumping it. After the member got bigger and began leaking with precum, Ace started licking it. The top, the body and the balls. Suddenly he put the whole of Sanji's member into his mouth and deep throat him. It didn't hurt as Sanji's member was slippery. Sanji started moaning and gasping for breath. Ace started to feel hot,  like really hot, especially down there. He gave Sanji another little lick and Sanji cummed in his mouth while moaning. The cum was sweet and salty but to Ace, it was delicious. He swallowed it slowly, trying to savor the taste. Watching Ace swallowing slowly made Sanji hard again. Ace smirked. He himself was hard.

"Come on." Ace said. Due to Ace's body heat, the room became steamy again. Ace flipped Sanji over and began licking and playing with his nipples. He licked and flicked and sometimes bit them. Sanji was moaning and his member became really hard and he was near cumming. Suddenly Ace grabbed his member and tighten his grip around the base, not allowing Sanji to cum. After Ace's nipple licking, Sanji was already out of breath and the steamy room didn't help at all.

Ace was really horny at that time and Sanji looked really cute, so he couldn't wait for any foreplay. He immediately thrust in the unprepared Sanji.

It made Sanji gasped and winced in pain. But there's definitely pleasure. Since Sanji was unprepared, he clamped down on Ace, making it looks as if his hole is sucking Ace up. Ace moved in and out, and since Ace's is long, he hit Sanji's sweet spot at the first thrust. Sanji cummed immediately. After he cummed, Ace started to pumped it. Sanji winced in pleasure, as if to edged away.

"Hah.. no.. please.. I'm still sensitive.." Sanji panted. "I know." Ace said seductively as he leaned down and gave the top a little lick. He thrusted into Sanji really hard and deep while licking Sanji's top, making Sanji immediately cummed. It dirtied Ace's face. His eyes darkened as he started to pinched and flicked at Sanji's nipples, making Sanji clamped down on him, again. Because Sanji clamped down so suddenly, it caught Ace off guard and Ace cummed in him. Then they both collapsed side by side.

"Wanna come in the bath?"

______________________________________________________

I'm. Very. Sorry. Sisiyana, for taking so long. Its because I can't do this in public *whines* I'm very sorry m(_ _)m