Sanji X Zoro X Luffy

I'm dedicating this chapter to 1DeathLiLi1 because he/she suggested the pairings! :)

And this is 2 years later

________________________________________________________________

"Hey Luffy! Come here!" Zoro called from the men's bedroom. Luffy came quickly. "Yeah?" He asked. "Let's play a game." Zoro said as he closed the door. "What game?" Luffy asked. "Spin The Bottle." Zoro said smirking. Since its only the two of them, they had to kiss no matter who the bottle points. Its perfect. Zoro chuckled to himself, earning a strange look from Luffy. Suddenly Sanji broke in, slapping Zoro with the door. "Spin The Bottle? Let me join!" He said as he glared at Zoro. He was not going to let him kiss Luffy as he pleased. Never!

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Luffy grinned. Zoro mentally cursed Sanji as Sanji smirked. So they start. Sanji start first. It landed on Luffy. Smirking, Sanji kissed Luffy on the lips passionately and Zoro was watching, burned with jealousy. "Okay! That's enough!" Zoro separated both of them. Sanji smirked while Luffy pout while blushing.

The next turn is Zoro. It landed on Luffy too. Zoro kissed him lightly on the lips and made Luffy wanted more. So Luffy leaned in and kissed Zoro first, tongue dancing with each other. Sanji was burned with jealousy. Luffy was so cute, anyone would wanted him!

After some rounds, Zoro said, "So, Luffy, who do you like better? Me or Sanji?" Luffy tilted his head and think. "Well, I'm not sure.." He said. "How about this?" Sanji leaned in and began kissing, licking and flicking Luffy's nipples that was showing. Luffy immediately moaned in pleasure, making both Zoro and Sanji hard from the cute moan.

"Who's better now?" Sanji said after he finished, wiping his mouth, smirking. Before Luffy could answer, Zoro immediately leaned down and opened Luffy's pants and sucked him hard with an innocent look. Luffy threw his head back in pleasure while moaning. Zoro's mouth was like a vacuum while his tongue was like a snake. It slithered and wrapped itself around the head. Suddenly Zoro tighten his grip on Luffy's base, making Luffy unable to cum. "Ugh, Zoro, let.. hah.. me c-!" Zoro was teasing the top. "Stop teasing me!" Luffy yelled, panting. Zoro smirked in Sanji's direction. Then he released his grip, allowing Luffy's cum, which was really much, thick and bittersweet to spill in his mouth.

Zoro swallowed in slowly, turning Luffy on and earning a deathly glare from Sanji. "So?" Zoro asked. Luffy looked confused. "How about a match?" Sanji suggested. Luffy immediately nodded. After they all stripped naked, Luffy asked, "So, what do we do now?" Sanji and Zoro then do rock-paper-scissors and Sanji won. So its Sanji's turn.

Sanji put Luffy on the ground and lifted his legs. Then he leaned in and kissed Luffy slowly and passionately while fingering him. When he put in one finger, Luffy winced in pain. 2 fingers, and he almost cry. So Sanji started licking Luffy's nipples to cease the pain. After the third finger, Sanji suddenly thrust in, startling Luffy and made Luffy moaned sexily. Luffy's inside was very hot and tight, it made Sanji wanted to cum. "Uh.. Luffy.." Sanji moaned, thrusting. Luffy moaned again and tears were leaking out. Zoro, who was left out, began sucking and playing with Luffy's member. Suddenly Sanji hit his sweet spot and it made the moaning and gasping Luffy cummed in the startled Zoro's mouth. Zoro choked for a while but swallowed it. "Gee! At least say I'm cumming!" Zoro said. Luffy blushed.

"Uh..." Sanji was reaching his limit. He cummed in Luffy, his cum overflowing. Then he pulled out and sat down, breathing heavily, full of lust. Zoro smirked. "Now its my turn." He said.

Zoro stretched Luffy's hole, allowing more of Sanji's cum to spill. When they didn't spill out anymore, Zoro stuck his tongue in Luffy's hole, cleaning and tasting him. Once Sanji's cum was all finished, Zoro smirked and said, "No foreplay, okay?" And immediately thrust in. Zoro was longer than Sanji and he hit the sweet spot with a single hard thrust. Luffy was gasping and cummed. "Hah.. hah.. Zoro.." Luffy tried to hide his blushing face. Zoro thrust in again, much deeper. He leaned down and began licking the nipples, making the sensitive Luffy clenched his hole. Zoro was suddenly overwhelmed with the tight pleasure. He thrust in once again and cummed together with Luffy.

Once the three of them collapsed, Zoro asked, "So, who do you like better?" Luffy thought for a moment and said, "Dunno. How about another round?" before grinning. Zoro and Sanji was blushing furiously as the sensation came back.

________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry 1DeathLiLi1 for taking sooo long to update. And I'm also sorry if you don't like it. Very sorry... m(_ _)m