•|OUR FIRST TIME|• 🔞

Jimin POV

I went to my dressing room putting on a silk robe and taking of the my high knee socks replacing them with lace ones but with some cute leg harness and a short skirt that makes me look so fuckable.

Just I was finished putting everything on my boss called me saying to go to the golden VIP room.

I just said ok and started going to the room....Just as I entered the room someone pinned me to the door making the door close and being locked by the person the guy whispered in my ear.....
???:MY MY PRINCESS DON'T YOU LOOK YUMMY FOR DADDY~
He turned me around and I was not surprised.....It was the man on the plush throne....he grabbed me by the tighs and I hooked my legs and arms around his waist and neck while kissing deeply.....
The kiss was rough and dominant......Our tounge fighting for victory but ofcourse he won he sucked on my bottom lip and tounge...He moved to my neck and jawline giving me red,purple,blue hickeys I moaned loudly as he sucked on my sweet spot.....I feel his smirk in my skin and he suddenly said...
Jk:Princess you know me right?
He asked
Jm:No DADDY
I shook my head
Jk:Oh?Im Jeon Jeungguk
Jm:M-mr J-jeon
I broke free from his grip and bowed at him
Jk:Princess?No need to do this you are now officialy my QUEEN...
Jm:DADDY!!!.....O-OH F-F-F-UUUUCK-CK!!!
I screamed when he pulled down my panties only leaving me with my skirt and harness on....another scream left my mouth when he entered in me with his big,thick,long,veiny,rock hard cock...
Jk:O-OH SHIT!!!Baby tell me who can give you this pleasure hmm???
Jm:D-DADDY I-IS T-THE O-ONL-LY O-ONE!!!!
Jk:GOOD GIRL!!!
The fact that he himself as a mafia king knew I was a complete gay queen thats why he calls me babygirl-I tought

Too be continued....