"KISS! KISS! KISS!" And once again, Kate broke the moment. We both jumped in shock, turning our heads to saw Kate with her friends behind her chanting 'KISS' again and again.

I laughed for a quick second, before Johnny grabbed both of my hands and pressed our body against each other. He smirked and smashed his lips onto mine. Without hesitating, i kissed back. It was a passionate kiss, before i pulled away, distracted by the kids saying 'EWW'.

I laughed. But then, he pressed his lips against mine again and began to kiss my angrily. Backing away, i pushed him. "John, what are you doing?" I said, glancing at the kids and back to him. And then i mouthed 'we're not even dating' to him.

"Oh, right," He looked down embarrassedly, scratching the back of his neck as his cheek went redder per second. "Sorry."

♥♥♥

"We'll take kate. Just for a month." Johnny said to a blonde old lady behind the counter.

"Okay, sure." She replied.

Now, we're heading to the car with Kate between the two of us. My hand was interlocked with Kate, and the same thing happened with Johnny's hand.

She skipped happily as we all walking towards Johnny's car. After we both got in and buckled our seatbelts, Johnny turned on his phone. Me, being a nosy girl i am, leaned over to his shoulder and watched him scrolling through his notification and clicked Mr. Barnes contact.

"Okay, we're ready to go!" He said, driving off, leaving the orphanage behind.

After less than fifteen minutes, he stopped the car in front of a blue navy house. "According to Mr. Barnes, this is the house we're gonna live in for a month." He said and i hopped off the car, along with Johnny and Kate.

"Don't worry, our parents already know we're not gonna be home for this whole damn month." He said and i nodded in response.

And just like before, Kate was between us with both of her hands holding tight to Johnny and i's. We looked like a family already, isn't that good?

I stepped in the house, greeted with a fresh smell of cookies from the kitchen. We three were excited by the smell of it and ran into the kitchen, only to saw Mr. Barnes with a tray of cookies.

"I'll leave you three here. The spare key is under the mat. See you guys later!" With that, Mr. Barnes left.

"Woah!" Johnny and Kate squealed in the same time and they both ran to get the cookies. I chuckled at their similarity. Before they could get the cookie, they got into an adorable fight.

"Me first!"

"Daddy first!"

"Nope, i'm first!"

"No, sweetie."

"Daddy!"

"Kate, honey."

"Daddy Johnny!"

I tip-toed heading to the cookie tray trying my hardest to not make any sound. I quickly grabbed all the cookies and put it inside a lunch box i had on my hand, then i ran away.

Johnny and Kate looked at me in shock as i kept running. "Kenzie!" "Mommy!" They screamed all once. "Chase mommy Kenzie!" Johnny said, grabbing Kate's wrist.

"LET'S GOOO!" Kate said and they both started chasing me.

♥♥♥

It was nine o'clock and the three of us haven't sleep yet, instead we were having a little Spongebob marathon in our living room.

"He's weird." Kate said, pointing at the fish guy who's saying 'CHOCOLATE!?' over and over again. She's such a cute little angel, i mean, who won't fall in love with her cuteness.

After the episode ended, me and Johnny found kate asleep at the couch. Johnny, being a gentleman, got up and carried Kate into her room.

I watched him covered her tiny figure with a blanket and then i went inside Johnny and i's room. I plopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, when he entered the room and lay down beside me.

He moved closer and closer until our arms were touching. He turned over facing me and began to kiss my neck. Once he found my sweet spot, he bit it, leaving a hickey on it. I moaned loudly as my hand found its way to his fluffy hair.

His lips trailed from my neck to my chin and to my lips. He put his hand on my waist and moved it up and down. We kissed, a passionate one. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his hand moved from my back down to my ass.

"Johnnn..." I moaned his name.

"Mhm.." He said, kissing my collarbone.

"S-stop.." I said.

"Why?" He replied, not separating his lips from my skin.

"I get what you think and what you want." I said. "I'm not ready for a relationship."

"It's okay." He said, still biting my skin with gentle touches. "Just please know that i'll love you forever no matter what."

♥♥♥

A/N

My mind was a mess when i'm writing this and i don't have any inspiration.. so don't judge it if it's bad.

Anyways tysm for reading!! ly!!

GOAL: 18 VOTES

:D