CHAPTER 7: NEW LIFE BY PUNISHING THE PAST.

Time: 9.15 am.

day: Tuesday.

place: Hyderabad (om's house).

"anika" - he whispered with much love. she can able to sense the love in his tone which can't resist herself from hugging him tightly. he hugged her back tightly.

"stop it ... you married me just for money... there's no love between us... you're nothing but a gol.." - shivaay's words started to bang inside her head.

STOP... - he said where she stopped to think about and gathered the courage to open her eyes. 

even though it's difficult for her after all the happenings, then too, she opened her eyes. because of the warmness in his touch conveyed everything to her, how much he loved her? and how much he still loves her? by then she felt the kiss on her forehead which again conveyed her that he will always love like this whatever happens.

she opened her eyes where her tears also wished to see him, so they rushed uncontrollably. shivaay wrapped his hands around her and pulled her too close so that even air can't able to separate them. where anika also pulled him so closely where both can actually feel each other's temperature. there's no courage left in anika to raise her head and face him, so she buried her face in his neck crook. shivaay also present there in the same mental position. the guilt stopped them to have any conversations but shivaay didn't loosen his grip. which show them how they both missed each other. 

anika... - shivaay broke the ice, but anika broke down after hearing her name from his mouth. hours before, she started to hate everything that her parents given to her, including her body and her name. but when shivaay called her name, she again fell in love with her name. which can't resist herself from breaking down.

hearing her weepings and feeling her tears in his chest, he can't resist his tears to come out. he cried along with her where his teardrop fell on her forehead. she stopped crying in a jerk. the girl who had no courage to face him just raised her head and wiped his tears. 

sorry... - at last words slipped from his mouth, while cuddling her tighter than ever. she immediately kissed his cheeks where tears are flowing uncontrollably from their eyes and whispered "sorry" in his ears.

for leaving me alone? - shivaay asked her with little anger in his tone but he didn't loosen his grip, just holding her very close to her.

she nodded no and said: "for playing with your fee" shivaay kissed her even before she completed her sentence. its not the sudden kiss, he don't want to hear those words from her mouth, he knew she realized the mistakes but that's enough for him, he don't need anything more than that.

for anika the kiss did magic in her heart where all the pain, guilt and betrayal left without leaving any trace, he kissed him back with equal passion where her kiss conveyed how much she missed him and his pamper. they broke the kiss and ended up in looking at each other's face where the smile of completeness covered both of their faces.

they both chuckled and they both got relieved that everything becomes normal. where shivaay said with assurance, "you love me". where anika ruffled his hair,  pulled him towards her and said: "more than you think" where a lone tear escaped from her eyes. he immediately kissed her tears and said: "sorry for that". anika understood what he was talking about, she controlled her laugh and looked at him, face to face. 

"you thought i didn't notice your blue and yellow striped boxers when you are pretending to be with that girl" - anika asked him, where shivaay's eyes came out in shock where she chuckled and pulled his shocking cheeks.