Chapter 14

Liam chants a few words under his breath and Ciel's magnificent blue eyes turn black. Liam's body materializes out of no where and the spell is complete. I can tell that Liam is back in his own body, but he could still take control of Ciel whenever he sees fit. Ciel falls to the ground unconscious and I try to run over to him, but Liam stops me from coming in contact with him. "Let's go," he says harshly grabbing my arm.

   "I'm afriad I can not let you do that," Sebastian cuts in. Liam twirls the knife in the hand that is not gripping my arm.

   "I left my jacket upstairs," I say to him trying to get Sebastian out of any trouble he was about to get into. I needed to get upstairs anyway, I need to cast a spell that I haven't memorized fully.

   "Don't try to fool me, I know that there is a witch upstairs," He says smiling and tightening his grip on my arm. Sebastian moves to strike Liam but I stop him. There is no need for him to get hurt too.

   Liam takes me out of the room from Sebastian and the passed out Ciel. We are almost at the door and I need to cast the spell. I may not know all of it and it may have a terible effect but I have to try. "Quia nihil mali in itinere suo, et effundet sanguinem eius umquam, et ossa non conteram," I chant in latin and my eyes glow a f/c. "Have no harm come his way, his blood shall never spill, and his bones will never break," I chant this time in English and my eyes glow a brighter f/c.

   Liam looks at me in horror, I had said something wrong. I knew this would happen, either I would save Ciel or kill myself. I hear footsteps running down the stairs, Lizzy. "Solve fasciculos, solve fasciculos, solve fasciculos, solve fasciculos!" Lizzy screams undo in latin towards me with slight tears in her eyes. She is trying to undo the consequences of saying the spell wrong.

   It is to late, I feel something sharp in my legs and something hot spill from my eyes. I fall to the ground, my legs are broken, and I reach up to my eyes, not tears but blood covers my fingure tips. Liam looks genuinely concerned and picks me up bridal style. "Save him!" I call to Lizzy, the pain in my legs and eyes are no where near the pain I feel in my chest. Ciel got hurt because of me, again, I will never forgive myself.

~Lizzy's P.O.V.~

   She said to save him, I can only assume that means Ciel. I run to the cinema and see Sebastian fumming and Ciel passed out. "What happened?" I asked confused.

   "F/n's ex, Liam, took over Ciel's body to get to F/n," Sebastian pauses gritting his teeth, "Liam has the demon killing knife." I stare shocked, that is why she risked her life to save Ciel.

   I go over to Ciel and wake him up. He sits up with a jolt and looks around, "Where is she?" He asks in a rush, "Is she ok?" I look down and stand up.

   "F/n is most likely at the Darlings manor," I say the basterds last name, "As for her physical well being." I glance to the side and look at Sebastian. I have never seen him so mad.

   "Elizabeth!" Ciel screams at me and I only flinch. "What about her physical well being?" He asks in a slightly calmer voice.

   "She tried to do a spell to make you unable to die, no matter what," I say remembering a certian spell. "Stay right here!" I say loudly and run up to my room and grab my spell book. I run back down the stairs. "Haec vincula praevaricator inter duo animarum," I chant three times. -Break these bonds between these two souls-

   I can mentally feel the bonds between the two break. "Don't worry F/n, I saved him for now," I mumble to myself.

   "Lizzy," Ciel says softly, "What happened to F/n?" He has pleading eyes.

   "She said the spell wrong," I simply state. "She flipled the phrases 'his blood shall never spill, and his bones will never break' it is the other way around," I pause and look into his eyes. "The consequence of saying that spell wrong is having both of your eyes bleed and both of you legs broken." I glance away from him once I see his eyes go wide.