Chapter 3

After we were done eating we had a nice little chat. "So, F/n, how do we know you're actually from the future and not just a crazy person," Ciel asked me then I see Lizzy gasp and hit Ciel's shoulder.

"It's ok Lizzy, I had a feeling you would ask," I pause and think for a second "Oh that's right, I brought a picture of me looking very my era next to a friend," I say before going to my room to grab the picture.

I find my room and grab my picture. It was me in a crop top and ripped high-waisted jeans next to Sebastian in his body guard suit. I run down the stairs back to the dinning room and come to a walking pace before Lizzy and Ciel could see me. I come to the end of the table Ciel is on and make sure Lizzy doesn't see the picture. "Sorry Lizzy but it might alter the future if you see this and can't have that happening," I tell Lizzy as she just tried to look at the photo.

I show Ciel the photo his eye go slightly wide. "That is good proof, Miss F/n," Ciel compliments me, I nod my head in thanks.

Sebastian then comes out of no where and tells the two nobles next to me, "Lady Elizibeth and my lord you both should head to bed you have hasd busy day," he then turns his head "as for you Miss l/n, your sleeping schedule might be a bit off from your travels, so go to sleep when you feel tired." I smile in responce.

"Yes I think I might go to sleep now," Lizzy says and Sebastian pulls out her chair and he calls for Mey-Rin to help her.

"I suppose you all want to know more things about me," I say to the men once Lizzy is out of earshot. Ciel simply nods his head and Sebastian stands behinde Ciel.

"Well first things first, where is the contract seal so I know what kind of dresses to buy you," Ciel says looking at me intently. I shuffle in my seat a bit.

"I swear to god, make a single move towards me I will knock you out," I threaten moving my chair back and standing so I can lift my dress up a little bit. There it is on my lower calf, it is a purple color. I put my dress down and sit back in my chair. "Anymore questions?" I ask now my normal tone.

"More like an experiment, if you order Sebastian to do something will he do it?" Ciel askes me. I look at my hands in my lap.

"I was afraid you would ask that," I take a slight pause, "I don't order the demons I had to do anything, being controled is why I got into the damned demon business anyway," I say slightly sad then I look at Sebastian and burst out laughing. Sabastian and Ciel both look at me like I'm even more crazy."I'm so sorry, I guess I have the habit of looking at Sebastian and thinking of funny memories when I'm sad," I say smiling in an apologetic tone.

"It's fine and I'm sorry for bringing up painful memories," Ciel says looking. . . concerned? I nod my head.

"Sebastian any questions from you?" I ask him being as polite as possible.

"Only one," he tells me. I nod signaling him to continue. "What is your favorite flower?" he asked, I only sighed relived.

"f/f (favorite flower), it's a f/f," I say to him, thinking he is the sweetest demon out there. "I'm going to retire to my room," I say yawning and covering my mouth. I have my chair pulled out by the last person you would ever expect, Ciel. "Thank you," I say to Ciel in a sleepy voice.

I soon get to my room and there Mey-Rin is waiting to help me into my night wear. After I got into my white, silk nightgown, I fell on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to light being shined into my eyes. I open them to see the curtains open. "Mister Sebastian is coming up with your morning tea if that is alright with you," She tells me once she sees my eyes open. I nod my head and stretch in a very weird position.

I then get up and Mey-Rin helps me with a simpler gown for today. She puts me in this green and white dress that reaches the floor. It was a short sleeve with ruffle down the chest area. There was a green strap that went around my neck and formed an 'X' on my upper chest.

 There was a green strap that went around my neck and formed an 'X' on my upper chest

It was simple yet beautiful, I loved it. I left my hair down today and put whatever makeup I could on. Mey-Rin left and soon after she did there was a knock on the door. I mumbled a simple come in, I was still sitting on the vanity chair when Sebastian came in with my tea.

Sebastian set down my tea on the vanity along with a pastry. Then he placed a f/f in my hair, "Now your hair looks perfect," he says to me in a genuine tone.

I smile and say a quick thank you, then Sebastian begins to speak. "Today is nothing special so you may look around the manner, except in the room right of yours that is the master's bedroom and please knock if you want to enter the room across from that one," Sebastian said in one swift sentence. I nod my head in acknowledgement, he than leaves.

________________________

This is short I know but I am having writers block like crazy. If you havd any ideas for filler chapters while I'm thinking could you please comment them. Thank you all so much for everything. BYE!