LET'S PLAY A GAME!

🔪NOT AN UPDATE🔪

I just want to have fun with you guys, so i decided to play a game on which we will play a 'WOULD YOU RATHER' game

Because this book is really near on it's end😭 so i just want to jam with my fellow luvies💕

So let's Start!

1. Would you rather kiss Junghwan or hug Junghwan?

2. Would you rather chose Haruto as your Groom or Junkyu as your Groom?

3. Would you rather have a summer trip with Treasure13 without your bias or have a summer trip with your bias only and without Treasure12?

4. Would you rather listen to Yedams composed songs or listen to Jeongwoos soulful voice or listen to Junkyus unique voice?

5. Would you rather dance in the ball with Mashiho? Junkyu? Yedam? Jeongwoo? Haruto? Jihoon? Jaehyuk? Junghwan? Yoshinori? Asahi? Doyoung? Yoonbin? or Hyunsuk?

6. Would you rather marry Jihoon or marry Doyoung or let Jihoon and Doyoung marry themselves?

7. Would you rather eat Jeongwoos leftover foods or drink Asahis salted lemonade?

8. Would you rather say 'I Do' infront of Jaehyuk or 'Yes' infront of Yoonbin?

9. Would you rather tell Yoshinori that you love him or rather tell him that you are fangirling/fanboying him?

10. Would you rather kiss and make up with Asahi or With Junghwan?

11. Would you rather have dinner date with Junkyu or sleep over together with Mashiho?

12. Would you rather go to Korea just to see Treasure 13 or all Idols that you stan will visit you in your house?

13. Lastly,
Kiss, Marry, Kill
(Just chose 3 or all of the members and then you decide who to kiss, who to Marry, and who to Kill)

Thanks😘

Have a good day🔥