Twelve🍓

"I'm so sorry that i let you
Ease the pain all alone."

JUNKYUs

"You should be thankful for me Mashiho..." I uttered in myself

After the evaluation and the announcement of the official members, those participants that who didn't pass the evaluation, they sadly walk outside the Music Club room. They must be offended, but we're just doing our work here.

"Junkyu, tell them that the start of our practice will be tomorrow and please don't be late." Yedam summoned me like he's the God (just kidding)

"Why don't you tell them?" I annoyingly spat

"I'm going to meet someone, okay?" He snap

"Okay-" I walked towards the spot where the new members are sitting and Jeongwoo trailing behind/on my back

"Uhm... H-hello guys, Our President of the Music Club, Bang Yedam announced sonething to me- i mean- to everyone that, tomorrow is the first day of our practice and he said that 'and please don't be late'" I said and air qouted a word/ mimic-ing Yedam.

"Yes Vice!" Everyone yells in agreement

I feel myself searching for a person, i wandered my sight every corner and around the room,  until my eyes landed on the smol figure that seems i'm finding for. It was him, what i'm finding for right?

I saw him with someone they were busy talking to each other, even laughing their lungs out that makes me irritates to it.

"Ahheeeemm.." I fake cough

Everyone payed their attention to me and giving me a confused look

"I -uh, you can leave now!" I yelled

All of them nods and then left the room with their hands clapping and yelling/cheering for themselves.

-

We were practicing through the whole week, weekdays even weekends. But still, awkwardness never avoids me whenever he is there near me. 'Aissh, you're driving me crazy Mashiho' i thought

Today is sunday, we are the only club that is practicing here in our school and probably or maybe the last day of our practice.

"Okay guys, let's go back to our positions!" Yedam called everyones attention and everyone nods, from the 10 mins waterbreak.

"Okay Maknaes. Start!" Yedam said pointing the maknaes to start their part or intro of the song and then followed by the rappers and then followed by the main vocalists and then ended the whole part of the song with a 'dang, so lit!'

Maybe tomorrow is the final presentation of the performances and i hope that everyones performances will be as best as what they did for their hardworks and efforts.

----------------------------------
Hey Luvies💕

I know that we don't have much 'Mashikyu Moments' here.

Sorry for the slow updates and hope that you'd understand me, and sorry i can't tell the reason why i didn't update that much.

Btw. This story is near on its end, so better keep supporting and thank you once again.

And i'm also working for another book, for Hajeongwoo Couple.

Have a good day everyone😘
----------------------------

Chuuu~😘💕