Three🍓

"I tried to have you back in my arms, but i ended up being all alone and broken."

JUNKYU

I groaned from hearing a phone call. I open my eyes to see who's the person calling, it was mom. Why was she calling this early? I slid the green button and answered the phone call.

Eomma💖
"Junkyu-ah!"

"Eomma?"

Eomma💖
"Where are you?"

"At my room, why?"

Eomma💖
"We have a new apartment
rentors"

"Then?"

Eomma💖
"You should go there,
and call our maintenance
to clean the apartment. Okay?"

"Ne!"

Eomma💖
"Now go before you could
drift off to sleep again,
it's afternoon already"

"Okay, bye!"

I hang up the call and look at the time, i was so shock that it's already 2:43 pm. I thought it was 5 or 6 in the morning but it turns out that ot's already 2 in the afternoon. 'Am i that heavy sleeper?' I thought to my self.

But it was not my first time, i already done it for the nth times. I didn't even bothered to eat my breakfast nor lunch. But i didn't become a skinny person, my body is still that fit and healthy, i wonder why?

From what mom told me, i called the maintenance and told him everything about the renting thingy and then he already understoods.

Not to brag but, actually we owned the biggest house and room rentings in the whole South Korea, we even owned a hotel, a restaurant, a cafe, and a bank.

My mom and my dad before was a business partners, so they met at the cafe and talked about their likings towards each other and then they ended up being together. And they has a passion and a dream for me, they want me to be like them near the future but half of me says that no, and the other half says yes.

After the call, i wash my face and decided to go the convenient store to buy some foods. The convenient store was just 1 block afar from my house.

I locked the door and walked outside the gate, and head towards the store.

After buying everything that i need for my satisfaction, i head back home and grabbed my keys to open the gate and the door.

I put all the foods in the table and started to boil water for the cup noodle, i grab one glass from the top drawer where my glass and cups located, and poured my milk inside the glass.

After eating, i comfy myself in the couxh browsing some movies on netflix but nothing got my attention except to this movie called "To all the Japanese boys i'd love before" That's so funny, he loves Japanese boys.

I was about to walk upstairs when the knock banging on the door.

I groaned, and take a step back towards the door.

I twisted the knob and slowly opens a creaking door and revealing there Yedam and Jeongwoo trying hard catching their breathes.

"Jun..... Kyu...."Yedam pants

"Huh?" I replied

"Can we come inside?" Jeongwoo said

"Why? I mean what are you two doing here?" I curiously asked

"We....  have....  something....  very....  important....  news....  to...  tell....  you..." Yedam said still panting

"Oh~ come inside..."

I pointed with my index finger to where the couch located, to let them rest a bit.

"So?......." I crossed my arms waiting for them to speak

"Okay... You will never be amused to this or should i say that you will be unamused" Jeongwoo said

"By what?"

"Because.....  They are h-here.." Jeongwoo stutters

"Who's here???" I crunched my face and knitted my brows(if you could imagine how handsome-curious-Junkyu would look like)

"The Japanese...."

I was processing what they are trying to say when they said the word 'The Japanese' it feels a little bit familiar until i realized that the Japanese that they were talking about was the Japanese boys that we dated before......
'Oh shit!' I thought

--------------
Okay...
First of all i would like to apologize for not updating this story for so many days, the reason is that i'm a graduate Senior High School Student and luckily With honor(Thanks K-Pop for inspiring me)
We've been practicing our Commencement very hard cause it is graded by the DepEd, yeah that's it.

And i'm happy because your still reading this book. And i'm so happy that BlackPink got comeback-ed with their next BOP-ish song entitled 'Kill this Love' i really love the album, so much.

And i'm mad also for those immature blinks or should i call blonks for hating HARUTO because of the 'Middle Finger Issue' You better get out of the fandom or else i will 'pisa-pisa your face'😂

That's it... And the next chap will be the flashback, Enjoy..
------------------

Chuuu~😘💕™