Torture Baby.

Edited:

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Come to the school, darling. I have a surprise for you." The voice said. It was feminine, very familiar. I thought it could only be one person, but's she's been daggered.

But, also knowing that there is no surprises with being apart of the Mikaelson family, I went for it.

"Bekah? Is that you?" I ask. She chuckles.

"You have always been smart. Come, i think you'll like what I have down here for you."  Rebekah said.

I smiled and muttered an 'okay' before getting in my car and driving to the school.

When I reached my destination and went inside, I realized just how creepy the school is when nobody is there.

That's something I've learned over the past few years. Anything can happen anywhere in this town.

I searched around the school but grunted when I didn't find or hear anyone.

"Where are you?" I texted her.

"Library."

I rolled my eyes and smiled when I heard the voices in the nearby room.

I walked inside and immediately took a step back in shock.

"What. The. Hell..." I mutter. Caroline, Elena, and Stefan were all sat together in a table, clearly not wanting to be here.

Their eyes turned to me when I walked in and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Little play time, Bekah?" I ask. She giggled and nods.

"Kiera!" Elena scolds. I only look at her.

"Well, I'm here. Where is my surprise?" I ask popping my hip out. The door opened and she turned to it, pointing and smiling.

As my eyes met the person at the door I felt everyone stop. My heart, though, was not one of them.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach making me push out a giggle. His eyes met mine and widened.

We ran to each other and almost fell to the ground in a hug. His hand was placed on the back of my head while mine were wrapped around his neck.

"Kol." I breathed out. He chuckled and I took a deep breath, inhaling his scent.

"Ew. Get a room." Rebekah said from behind us. I roll my eyes and we pull away.

"Your hair." I point out, brushing it with my fingers.

He smiled and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Bekah told me." He said. My heart dropped. I went to speak and explain but he only shook his head.

"No it's fine. I'm not mad." He says playfully placing a hand in my face and looking away.

I sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're here." I say finally.

We turn our attention back to Rebekah.

"Look at this. You're even worse than Klaus." He chuckled.

"Did you bring what I asked for?"

He went back to pull Professor from the hall and threw him in the room before coming back to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"You must be Shane." She said.

She walked up to us and pulled Shane with her. I gave Kol a look before following her.

We went in to the empty Janitors closet and Shane looked at us in awe.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson, members of the original vampire family this is such a trip." He said happily.

He turned to me and than looked at my stomach.

"Kiera Pier. The Mikaelson Shapeshifter, holding the miracle baby." He said with more hint of excitement.

"Is it true you shed your skin when you change?" He asked. I cringed.

"Nope. I have power over it too. I don't turn every full moon like werewolves. I do what I want." I said calmly. Shane's eyes light up.

"Cool." He breathes out. Rebekah rolls her eyes and steps toward Shane.

"Where the cure?" She tries to compel.

"Compulsion won't work. It's a little trick I picked up in Tibet."

"Right. Well, we'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way. Beat him until he tells you where to find it." She tells Kol.

She walks out leaving us to talk with Shane.

Kol takes his head and shoves it in a water bin nearby. I don't know why but for some reason my whole body tingles with the need to help Kol torture him. But, I decide against it.

"Ready to tell us?" I ask. He only shakes his head. I groan and grab his head from Kol.

"Let me handle this, bestfriend." I smirk. Kol smirks proudly and nods.

I shove Shane's head underwater and keep it there longer than Kol did. But finally I brought him up.

It felt like every bone in my body was inflamed with joy in the participation in the torture.

Than Rebekah walks in again. I once again shove his head underwater.

"Why do you want to anyway? You're human?"

"That's the beauty of this. You could have it. I just want Silas." Shane says. Kol panics and grabs Shane from me and makes Shane face him.

"What do you know about Silas?" He demands.

"He's worlds first immortal being, who just happens to be in prisoned with the cure. And I want to free him."

"No!" Kol says again. This time he shoves him longer in the water.

"Stop!" Bekah says. Kol brings him up.

"Did you not hear what he said? Silas will kill us all, sister."

"Silas does not exist. He is a fairytale made out to scare children into eating the vegetables." Rebekah reasoned.

" Silas is very real. I know where he's buried, and soon I'll have a spell that wakes him." Shane says.

I groan and lean against the wall.

" wait a second. You're lying. You can't get to him without his—"

"Tombstone? Dozens to die in a blood sacrifice? Believe me, I know. I've done it. Those mascaras are a pain to engineer."

" you're the one that got the council blown up." Rebekah said. I clicked my fingers and pointed to him.

"I knew it. Sneaky bastard." I said.

"It was a noble sacrifice, and temporary because once I raise Silas, Silas will raise the dead. He will bring back every lost soul who died on his behalf."

Before I knew it a stake was in his chest. I gasped and stepped away, realizing what I had just done. Shane looked at me before falling to the ground.

I turned to Kol who smiled but I couldn't find myself to smile.

How could I do that without hesitation.

"You killed my only chance of finding a cure." Rebekah blurted. I looked down in guilt.

" Silas on the loose to be hell on earth. And frankly, sister I don't think you could handle it." Kol said pulling out the dagger that could kill them.

"Where did you get that?" She asked nervously.

"Way too easily." Kol replied with a smirk.

He grabbed my hand we walked out.