Chapter 37 At the end of the day i will be here..

Alex's pov

Christina Amy and I are going to pick Lauren and Lisa up from the hospital today. I'm happy that Lauren is still ok. I'm hoping I get to talk to her more and. Figure out why she did it and what I can do to help. I know I've been a bad bigger brother and I've failed her the last few years when she needed me most. We get to the hospital and up to Lauren's room. We have clothes and she changes.

Lo! Says Lisa

What! She says

You can walk! Says Amy

I didn't even notice!! Says Lauren

I'm proud of you! Says Lisa

Thanks she says

She goes into the bathroom and changes and then comes out.

Christina signs her papers and we leave. Lauren is in the back seat with me and Lisa. Ames is in the front with Christina. We get home and we all make lunch.

Lauren come with me I say

Me and Lauren are going for a walk! I say

Be safe! Says Christina

We walk out the front door and walk down the street.

Lisa's pov

I'm glad Lauren is ok now. I was so worried about her. We get home and we have lunch.

Lauren and I are going on a walk! Says Alex

Be safe! Yells Christina

I'm glad Alex is helping Lauren. I hope she lets him in. I think Alex didn't realize how much Lauren needed a big brother and protection until we were all taken and I'm guessing he had to watch her get beat and cut up. Alex said he tried to break out of the chair. Mike said he did too. I was thinking that's why Lauren was able to break free when the tables turned on me and she had to watch. It's sad to think that she didn't want anyone to get hurt but her. I knew that Sara was going to do something to crush Lauren. I'm glad that Lauren stopped her before she cut me. I mean I have scars but those scars are so noticeable. I give Lauren props for still being confident even though on the inside she wants to just break down and give up.

My thoughts get broken after I hear my name

Lisa! Yells Joey

Yeah Jo I say

Can you help me with math? He asks

Sure bud I will be right there I say

He runs into the kitchen and I walk in seconds later and help him with his school work.

Alex's pov

Lauren and I are walking down the street in silence. I decide to break it.

Lauren I say

Yeah she says slowly

Can you tell me everything? I ask

She hesitates at answering me

I stop walking and grab her hand so she stops. She turns and looks at me with tears falling from her eyes. I pull her into a hug and she hugs me back. I try not to hurt her so I don't squeeze tight. We stay like that for a while and the we pull apart.

You know you can trust me. I will always be here. At the end of the day I will always be here no matter what I say

I know thank you she says

We hug again and I put my arm around her and she starts to tell me everything that has happened. I walk and Listen and take in everything she's saying. I'm happy she's trusting me.

Christina's pov

The house is pretty quiet. The younger kids are doing school work. Amy is on the computer Alex and Lauren are on a walk Kath is baking cookies and Lisa is helping joey with math. Lisa is going to make a great mother. She has so much experience because of smaller siblings. She pretty much raised Lauren. They have Always been close. I wish I had that bond with her. We have definitely gotten closer though, which I'm totally happy with. I'm glad she trusts more people then she did before. Don't get me wrong Lisa is great but you can only take in so much at a time. I hope Lisa is talking to someone or at least writing things down to get it off of her chest. I make a mental note to remember to ask her later.

Hey Chrissy! Says Nick

Hey Nick what's up? I ask

Can you help me with English I don't understand it he says

Yeah of course. I say

I go and help him

Lauren's pov

I told Alex everything. I could tell that he was mad for what my bullies did. It was nice to tell him. I will have to tell everyone eventually. It just needs to be the right time. This time it was time to tell Alex. I don't know who I'm going to tell next. I guess I need to focus on now and not the future. We get to the front door and Alex hugs me. I hug him back.

Look who we have here says a voice

I turn to see Amber

Alex's puts me behind him

Get off my yard he says

Make me she says

Caleb and max show up.

Crap we are out numbered and my side hurts badly.

Amber just leave I say

Why don't you come out behind your brother and say it to my face she says

I step out behind Alex and walk up to her.

I said leave I say again

Big mistake she says

She punches me in the side. She hit the cut and I hit the ground. Alex goes for her put max tackles him. Amber punches and kicks me over and over

Mike! I scream

She puts her hands on my mouth

I get my arm free and punch her In the face. I get up and punch her over and over.

Mike runs out and I look at him with tears in my eyes. Mike tackles Caleb and Alex is beating up max.

I knocked amber out. My hand was bloody. I turn to see Alex having a hard time fighting max. I get up and kick him in the area and he hits the ground.

I get punched in the side hard. I fall and hit the bushes in front of my house. I thought amber was knocked out! She starts kicking me I the side as hard as she can. Alex tackles her and knocks her out.

I can't breathe. My side hurts.

Alex comes to my side and picks me up and sets me on the grass

Get off our property! If you come back I'm calling the cops! Yells Mike

Caleb max and Amber leave

Are you ok! He asks

My side i say

I then black out..

___________________________

This is sky! I'm Taylor's bestfriend and she asked me to update so I did! I hope you like it!

- Sky