SIX ⁶

I stormed into Oab's dorm without any warning. I regret it. On the bed was Oab and that girl Off had been with the day before... making out. Disgusting.

"Holy shit !" I shrieked covering my eyes. I hear a shriek come from the girl and a loud thump following it, i peek through my fingers and find her on the ground next to the bed. "Oab !" She yells, getting up and storming out of the dorm. "Gun-"

"You're gonna get herpes." I tease and Oab just laughs before walking over to me. "Why are you here ?" He sits on the couch instead and pats the seat next to him. "I talked to Off." Oab hums telling me to continue. "He asked if we were dating and I asked if he was jealous but he said no and that you weren't good for me and a fuckboy." I laugh and Oab scoffs. "Takes one to know one."

"You were just kissing some girl after you kissed me." I pout playfully and he shrugs, "you left me hanging." I make a disgusted face. I extend my hand out for him to take.

"Oho are we going to-"

"We're going to the mall." Oab frowns but follows me anyway.

////

Oab and I are in a small clothing store looking around when Off just so happens to walk in with another girl. I rolls my eyes and Oab seems to also notice them walk in because he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"You're cuter if that helps." He says, resting his head on my shoulder while I search through a rack of clothes. "Look who it is." Off scoffs, I turn to look at Off buts he's already walking away with his arm around the girl's waist.

After a while I find a oversized shirt and shake Oab off of me, "I'm gonna try this on." I say before walking over to the fitting room. Keep in mind it was one fitting room in the whole store. The door isn't locked so I open it and find Off and that girl full on making out. "Oh fuck." I cover my eyes, dropping the shirt on the ground causing the hanger to make a loud noise.

I hear them both groan and Off speaks up first, "can you get out ?" I look at him with a disgusted look. "Can I get out ? Really ? I'm trying to try something on. Go to your fucking dorm and stop being a fucking fuckboy." I snap and Off looks at me with a very scary look in his eyes that I had never seen before. "Are you jealous ? That she can kiss me and you can't ?" He starts walking closer to me, cornering me. "No." I say and he nods. "Are you sure ?" He whispers, leaning in closer. Before I know it his lips are pressed to mine.