THREE ³

"what was that about ?" Oab asks me once we were away from Off and his

"what was that about ?" Oab asks me once we were away from Off and his... toy. "he just pisses me off." i groan and Oab eyes me, "you like him or something ?" is it that obvious ?

"n-no !" Oab laughs and shakes his head, "i know you do." he says and i gulp. "is it that obvious ?" he shakes his head. thank god.

"nah, but i mean... you do stare at him a lot."

"no i don't." i really don't. i rather call it admiring. i admire him, that sounds better. "yes you do !" he teases making me blush "he's hot, okay !"

"he's fine. i'm hotter." Oab shrugs and winks at me, "shut up, you already had me and you failed to keep me." Oabs smile disappears. did i say something wrong ? "sorry" i say quietly and lower my head.

"no no, it's fine. i just- i don't know. you don't hate me for that, do you ?" Oab asks quietly, playing with his fingers. i shake my head quickly, "of course not ! we're better off as friends anyway !"

"are you sure ? i just- i feel like we aren't really on good terms because of that."

"you broke up with me, oh well. i got over it. plus i have feelings for someone else now." i wiggle my eyebrows playfully, trying to earn a laugh from Oab.

"i love you, Gun." Oab smiles and pinched my cheek. i slap his hand away and roll my eyes, "yeah yeah, i love me too."

"i'm being serious here. you're like my brother !" Oab giggles softly, "don't say that ! we dated !" that would be...

"fine, you're like... my ex who i love as a friend. yeah ?" i nod "that's exactly what we are." i laugh and continue eating my food.
-

i was more focused on 'Hatred' but i'll start updating this story more. i'm sorry this chapter is really short, i'll try to make the next one longer.