ONE ¹

Gun

Gun

i'm currently watching a movie on my laptop but get interrupted when a balled up piece of paper is thrown at me "don't do this in front of anyone, Gun" my friend, Off, points his finger at me.

i tilt my head "do what ? i'm just watching a movie"

"smile like that. if people see it they might fall in love with you" everyone's in love with me, except you, P'Off.

"why would they" i question taking my earphones out and setting them on top of the keyboard. "because your smile is adorable" Off shrugs. he called me adorable ? that means nothing, don't get your hopes up.

"would you ?" what the hell was i thinking saying that ?

"why wouldn't i ?"

"you're straight"

"i'm okay dating men too. if we click with each other, we can try things out" a/n he really said that uwu

"have you dated any guys ?" Off shakes his head. maybe he's hinting something.

"i've dated girls from every faculty but never a guy" he explains while playing with his pen. "well except for one faculty"

"which one ?" i question. i don't even know why i ask if i don't care. honestly it hurts seeing him with someone. i always say "everything is fine" to comfort myself. i smile in front of him when he breaks up with his girlfriend and then hide my tears when he introduces his new lover in just a few days. everything in my life goes on like this without stopping. the thought of finding someone else flashed up in my mind very often but in the end i can't because of my feelings for him.

"comm. art. specifically Film special."

"why is that ?"

"my motto is to not go out with friends" Off scratches the back of his neck "oh" there goes my chances of ever being with him. "what about Ro ? she's also in comm. art"

Off shakes his head "let's go get something to eat" before i can decline he holds his hand out for me "okay" i take his hand but quickly let go once i'm standing.
-